RC3?

Square Wheels

​Same applies for me as well. Submitting a ticket

​Do you have link to your ticket?

Btw, did you manage to upgrade using RC3 from client area? No luck here, it breaks the whole site with some internal error, can't login to ACP and site has all errors.  Weird!

Rolling back to RC2. Seems like I still have bad previous installations between beta and rc releases?

Btw, did you manage to upgrade using RC3 from client area? No luck here, it breaks the whole site with some internal error, can't login to ACP and site has all errors.  Weird!

Rolling back to RC2. Seems like I still have bad previous installations between beta and rc releases?

​I dont think you can access to my tickets cause it is in Client Area. I have been given a response and still in progress . I will let you know if it is gets fixed.

​Weird .. it has been two days, I have raised an issue and havent even logged on to the system and now it worked smoothly and upgrade completed.

​Weird .. it has been two days, I have raised an issue and havent even logged on to the system and now it worked smoothly and upgrade completed.

​Good for you! But I opted to reinstall the test site from scratch to eliminate possible buggy prerelease and beta installation issues which may be hard to fix. Did not have much content. No much free time to investigate this , so at least by doing from scratch, I know it will be good for next delta release.

Archived