shoutbox for 4.0

gerard001

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Pete, will you accept any donations towards your time? (You know, like a 'buy me a beer' link?)

Lol at moment I working to get beta out soon, but I work around clock on themes and Shoutbox and also making sure I provide time for my family but once happy to get people test stable beta I will post here.

Lol at moment I working to get beta out soon, but I work around clock on themes and Shoutbox and also making sure I provide time for my family but once happy to get people test stable beta I will post here.

​So... like tomorrow?

haha, I kid. Good luck, are you by any chance revisiting it's design or just updating it in it's current state to work with 4?

I'm not sure I made myself clear. I don't mean to rush you. I wondered if it was possible to make any donations towards your work. (If it's a free mod again the least I could do is buy you a beer. :))

Looking forward to seeing Shoutbox! :D 

​Don't think it needs redesigning, always found the design to be perfectly simple and to the point!

​It is simple to use, no question there. But there is definitely is room for improvement and some of it's features can be better implemented.

​It is simple to use, no question there. But there is definitely is room for improvement and some of it's features can be better implemented.

​Cyrem i can agree Shoutbox does need improvement and i hoping with 4.0.x its can take new direction with more better looking design the Admin CP will have little make over to as feel to many settings that could be manager little better, but i will warn you during beta and maybe at stable version will be little basic mainly because like keep adding new items and idea to shoutbox during the course of the 4.0.x.

​Cyrem i can agree Shoutbox does need improvement and i hoping with 4.0.x its can take new direction with more better looking design the Admin CP will have little make over to as feel to many settings that could be manager little better, but i will warn you during beta and maybe at stable version will be little basic mainly because like keep adding new items and idea to shoutbox during the course of the 4.0.x.

Sounds excellent. Not worried about it starting off basic, so long as people can still post to the box ;) I'm quite happy watching and waiting.

Please, I beg of you, an alpha version, anything :cry:

at at moment only version is beta that keeps breaking so no point allowing that sent out

Any teaser screenshots? I'd love to test this as well.

I get few screenshots together today/tomorrow so see where I am at.

At moment need test RC4 as that might fixed few issues I got.

Archived