WhatsApp Share Link

@sobrenome

I think perhaps another plugin/app is conflicting or perhaps even stuff in the DB from the previous install? I even compared share plugins from other developers to see if there was some issue with how I was using it and they used the same setup.

@Safety1st

Thanks for reporting. ^_^ I'll look into the encoding. I did a side by side comparison of javascript's encodeURIComponent encoding of a url with an ampersand and the way it's done server side via the plugin but I'll check around to see if differences on Windows Phone 8.1 are mentioned.

1 hour ago, sobrenome said:

How can I completely remove everything to do a fresh install? I have no other sharing plugin/app.

?

Make sure plugin is uninstalled in the admin CP. 

Does the table core_share_links have an entry (or more) with a share_key of whatsappcvh, whatsapp, or some variant thereof? If so, a screenshot would be helpful. 

If there is no entry then download the contents of your /plugins folder and see if there's a folder with a file with somewhere within the lines "if ( $this->key != 'whatsappcvh' )" and "class _Whatsappcvh".

Also do a search of /system/Content/ShareServices/ and see if there's more than one file with "class _Whatsappcvh". If there's only one then it's as it should be.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 15 de junho de 2016 at 1:10 PM, Gabrielle V. said:

Does the table core_share_links have an entry (or more) with a share_key of whatsappcvh, whatsapp, or some variant thereof? If so, a screenshot would be helpful. 

After uninstalling the plugin, there was no entry for whatsapp.

If there is no entry then download the contents of your /plugins folder and see if there's a folder with a file with somewhere within the lines "if ( $this->key != 'whatsappcvh' )" and "class _Whatsappcvh".

There are 5 php scripts in:

/public_html/plugins/p30dd7d6755/hooks

Also do a search of /system/Content/ShareServices/ and see if there's more than one file with "class _Whatsappcvh". If there's only one then it's as it should be.

It was not found.

I have deleted everything from the old install. I have installed the last version. Plugin enable. WhatsApp sharing enable. I have cleared the cache. And still not showing on cell phone.

Fatal error: Class '\IPS\Content\ShareServices\Whatsappcvh' not found in /home/xxx/public_html/applications/core/sources/ShareLinks/Service.php on line 210

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
6 hours ago, Gauravk said:

Same here, WhatsApp share link plugin is not working on 4.4.1.

Appreciate a paid or free update soon, thanks in advance. Keep up the good work.

My plugin's on approved queue in marketplace. WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber.