Tribute to IPS Staff

EricGagne

I have been a software developer for nearly 30 years now.  I work on business applications and ERP Systems.

So though I don't know much about html, css, javascript and all that stuff, I think I have a fair idea of the amount of work and pressure it must be for them to "test live" and debug a beta version in their very own support forum while still providing the same quality of service to all of us customers.

I have submitted 8 support tickets in the last 3 weeks or so and they were all dealt with as quickly and efficiently as always.

So Invision's staff, kudos to all of you !!

Can't please everyone all the time. But I got to admit IPB is a very good software and the staff are top notch too. No complaints here. There is a few things I would like to see change on the IPB3 but I know the work force is busy with IPB4 so it won't happen. That's just me though. I understand it too. But still in all like I said it a very good software and great support!

I have to say being a software engineer myself I have to say they have a good team behind them and I think they must be proud to have the forum in testing like this. I have to say the bug tracker is really getting taking care of fast. So good job guys keep it up!

Archived