PHP Fatal error

EOSHD

Sometimes my installation of the beta board hangs and I have to reboot the server.

Does not hang the entire server though. I have the forum database separate to my Wordpress blog, which may or may not be important.

Anyhow here is the error log -

[19-Dec-2014 03:08:51 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method stdClass::parent() in /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Node/Model.php on line 730
[19-Dec-2014 03:09:33 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method stdClass::parent() in /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Node/Model.php on line 730
[19-Dec-2014 03:09:48 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method stdClass::parent() in /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Node/Model.php on line 730
[19-Dec-2014 03:23:19 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method stdClass::parent() in /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Node/Model.php on line 730
[19-Dec-2014 03:48:15 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method stdClass::parent() in /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Node/Model.php on line 730
[19-Dec-2014 03:50:35 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method stdClass::parent() in /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Node/Model.php on line 730
[19-Dec-2014 03:52:40 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method stdClass::parent() in /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Node/Model.php on line 730
[19-Dec-2014 03:55:45 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method stdClass::parent() in /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Node/Model.php on line 730
[19-Dec-2014 03:56:33 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method stdClass::parent() in /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Node/Model.php on line 730
[19-Dec-2014 04:08:39 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method stdClass::parent() in /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Node/Model.php on line 730
[19-Dec-2014 04:15:45 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method stdClass::parent() in /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Node/Model.php on line 730
[19-Dec-2014 04:27:32 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method stdClass::parent() in /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Node/Model.php on line 730
[19-Dec-2014 04:33:36 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method stdClass::parent() in /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Node/Model.php on line 730
[19-Dec-2014 04:34:37 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method stdClass::parent() in /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Node/Model.php on line 730
[19-Dec-2014 04:53:40 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method stdClass::parent() in /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Node/Model.php on line 730
[19-Dec-2014 05:00:49 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method stdClass::parent() in /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Node/Model.php on line 730
[19-Dec-2014 05:37:18 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method stdClass::parent() in /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Node/Model.php on line 730

Any idea what is going on with this script?

Will set up an FTP account for you when I get a spare moment :)

Another bug, which leaves a "page not found" error on the error log in the AdminCP, is occurring on searches. It seems to only occur on searches where the keyword is a very common one on my community which would generate a lot of results...

exception 'OutOfRangeException' in /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php:107
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(44439)
#1 /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Content/Search/Mysql/Results.php(34): call_user_func(Array, 44439)
#2 /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Theme/Theme.php(558) : eval()'d code(1823): IPS\Content\Search\Mysql\_Results->current()
#3 /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Theme/Theme.php(558) : eval()'d code(1938): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_search->resultStream(Object(IPS\Content\Search\Mysql\Results), '
  • search('panasonic gh3', '11891a54d036041...', Object(IPS\Content\Search\Mysql\Results), '<ul class="ipsP..." ,="" object(ips\http\url),="" array,="" '\t\t\thh="" lass="ip..." )="" #6="" home="" eoshdcom="" public_html="" comments="" applications="" core="" modules="" front="" search="" search.php(66):="" ips\core\modules\front\search\_search-="" style="box-sizing: border-box;">_results() #7 /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(94): IPS\core\modules\front\search\_search->manage() #8 /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute() #9 /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run() #10 {main}

Error code: EX0

exception 'IPS\Db\Exception' with message 'Column 'member' cannot be null' in /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Db/Db.php:374
Stack trace:
#0 /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Db/Db.php(588): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('INSERT INTO `ip...', Array)
#1 /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(402): IPS\_Db->insert('core_notificati...', Array)
#2 /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Notification/Inline.php(200): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Notification/Notification.php(403): IPS\Notification\_Inline->save()
#4 /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Content/Content.php(1240): IPS\_Notification->send()
#5 /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Content/Content.php(1211): IPS\_Content->sendNotificationsBatch(0, Array)
#6 /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Content/Comment.php(181): IPS\_Content->sendNotifications()
#7 [internal function]: IPS\Content\_Comment::create(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), '

As far as I ...', false, NULL) #8 /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/applications/forums/sources/Topic/Post.php(125): call_user_func_array('parent::create', Array) #9 /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Content/Item.php(2654): IPS\forums\Topic\_Post::create(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), '

As far as I ...', false, NULL) #10 /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Content/Item.php(2528): IPS\Content\_Item->processCommentForm(Array) #11 /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Theme/Theme.php(558) : eval()'d code(2769): IPS\Content\_Item->commentForm() #12 /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(211): IPS\Theme\class_forums_front_topics->topic(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Array, NULL, Array, Object(IPS\forums\Topic)) #13 /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(94): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->manage() #14 /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Content/Controller.php(42): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute() #15 /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute() #16 /home/eoshdcom/public_html/comments/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run() #17 {main}

Error code: EX1048

An error is occurring (above) every time I post a reply in a topic on the board. The reply does get written to the DB... but post then appears twice in the thread.

It seems the data for column 'member' is null. I had issues logging out of my account, it would simply do nothing when a logout was performed. Now I have managed to logout somehow and log back in, the member column for a post gets null data.

Bit more info on the error above with the inline notifications center.

When I am logged in as admin (member_id = 1) the member column is written as 'null'. This does not seem to affect any other users at the moment. I have allowed the core_notifications DB column 'member' to be null, thus bypassing the error screen and allowing me (the admin) to post without the error. The notification is stored with member_id null instead of "1" and this affects my inline notifications, whereby it would notify myself of a post I just made... seems the wrong thing to do... however the null member_id does not cause an error or crash, it just means the notification doesn't contain my display name, just the action I performed.

I registered a test user and followed my admin account. For the test user, the notifications work fine. They are correctly informed when I make a post or comment with my admin account and member_id is stored in the DB correctly for that test user.

I've looked at the login cookie for my admin account and member_id is present in the cookie, so it must be a problem with the code for the inline notifications center where the member_id is set. Nothing obvious by looking at it myself.

Let me know if I can be of any more help.

Archived