How do I add a menu Item?

ProSkill

What do you mean by menu item?

Do you mean a link on the navbar?

Which version do you use, 3.4.7?

Do you use a custom theme or the default one?

If you'd like I can do this for you aswell, just send me a PM with access to the Look&Feel section. Will add a test link and tell you where to edit it.

Wow thanks for the quick response guys. I meant on the Nav bar I am using IPB 3.4.7 and the Pulse 2.4.5 theme. Andrej that worked, however is there a way to set the order? In other words I'd like it to be the last menu item and not the first menu item. 

Wow thanks for the quick response guys. I meant on the Nav bar I am using IPB 3.4.7 and the Pulse 2.4.5 theme. Andrej that worked, however is there a way to set the order? In other words I'd like it to be the last menu item and not the first menu item. 

​Did you purchase IP.Content?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I know this topic is a little old but I added a link to an external site. Do you still want or need to do this? Do you have a particular theme? I only had to add a couple lines of code

Don't know about him.. but I do.  But what I'm also wanting it to do is be based upon permissions (actually visible to certain groups).

Even if I could just get the initial edit from you and what template it goes in would help.

I guess you guys are looking for this : https://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/7391-additional-links-in-navigation-bar/

Support topic can be found here : https://community.invisionpower.com/topic/409404-additional-links-in-navigation-bar/

I have this installed on a test board of mine. You can set up to 5 links but unfortunately you cannot set group permissions (yet)... ;)

Archived