Setting to allow image attachments?

PaulKet

You have no upload permissions going from the screenshot. :)

To fix go to ACP > Forums and on the right hand side of the forum in question, choose 'Permissions' from the dropdown on the right. Ensure you check 'upload' for the group(s) who are permitted to upload.

Note: You'll likely want to check 'download' for them as well (and maybe other groups) as for images 'download' means 'can view'

You have no upload permissions going from the screenshot. :)

To fix go to ACP > Forums and on the right hand side of the forum in question, choose 'Permissions' from the dropdown on the right. Ensure you check 'upload' for the group(s) who are permitted to upload.

Note: You'll likely want to check 'download' for them as well (and maybe other groups) as for images 'download' means 'can view'

​There is no option in the forum permissions to allow uploads:

Forum_Permissions.thumb.png.7ebe30bf0175

Sorry.

OK edit a group via Members > Groups >

On the 'Content' tab, ensure that 'Can upload files' is enabled ie its green. Note this is not the same as the messages setting on the Social tab.

Repeat for other groups as required.

​I've done that as well and there is still no ability to attach files in the text editor.

Administrator_Permissions.thumb.png.8f40

Apparently I'm being too dense today... I've given user groups permission to add attachments but don't see the option to add attachments in the editor. What setting am I missing?Create_New_Topic.thumb.png.8fb8d72817d48

This original theme you? Bar "Topic Details" discolored...
I see in your editor button "Source" -
where it reactivated?

This original theme you? Bar "Topic Details" discolored...
I see in your editor button "Source" -
where it reactivated?

​The theme is a new one based on the default theme, the option to upload attachments does not exist while using either theme.

I'm not sure I understand the second question. The source button just shows html formatting when you click on it, for instance: <p>text here</p>.

This is a bug in beta 2, which was already fixed some days ago for the next beta.

If anybody else runs into this, the membergroup setting for the max. storage setting is broken in beta2.
You have to use a pos. number (or 0 for unlimited) 

​Thank you for getting the problem figured out, daniel-son, I'm very glad to know that I wasn't just overlooking something simple.

Archived