New version 4.0?

Max_69

I have version 3.4.6. yet....I don t know install....I want have this new version 4 too....what to do?

​Have you got yourself some hosting already? If so the general procedure is:

• set up a mysql database which you can usually do through the control panel provided by your host (note down the name you give it and the username, password)
  • connect via ftp to your host and upload the IPS files to the directory you are using for your forum
  • Navigate to the install folder location from your browser and follow the instructions

If you are not sure how to do this I would probably suggest getting someone to help you out with installing it to be honest.

I have version 3.4.6. yet....I don t know install....I want have this new version 4 too....what to do?

​IPS staff will install it for you:

Part of your licensing benefits means that one of our support technicians will install your software at no extra charge. If you would like to take advantage of this, simply submit a support ticket in the client area.

​IPS staff will install it for you:

I don't think they will install the BETA version of IPS4.

No they don t want install BETA ...I have already asked....

​any beta or pre install will be down to you guys to install as no item covered in support so if upgrade live site a broken don't submit ticket as unsupported software, to finial out that be standard from day one.

Archived