Is the preview site dead now?

Flitterkill

… considering moving topics over here.

​Please do. 

There is still useful feedback there and ongoing discussions. And so many topics would start all over again even though they have been discussed in all details already. If these things pop up we can at least link to the old discussions. 

Thats no fun. I had more posts on there than I have here LOL ....

Time to get hammering :D

​And I was the most liked non-staff member over there. On this board I'm worthless in comparison :o  :( 

Hoping they could do a conversion test at some point, with the forum data (only the content inside the "Welcome to IPS 4.0"-section of the forums). There is a lot of feedback I would like to bring back at some point etc. 

​And I was the most liked non-staff member over there. On this board I'm worthless in comparison :o  :( 

Hoping they could do a conversion test at some point, with the forum data (only the content inside the "Welcome to IPS 4.0"-section of the forums). There is a lot of feedback I would like to bring back at some point etc. 

​Pfft at least you still have a three digit rep. Mine here is pitiful compared to my 3 digit rep on the preview board. I'm a noob here :(

Here, have a like... 

I have actually no idea how I've been able to get so many likes here too, need to dig into that later. I don't remember any posts in particular that have been extremely popular, but I guess a like here and a like there adds up...) 

Wouldn't it be hard to appropriately move all that content here (posts, likes, follows, etc etc)? Many people didn't register there with their same credentials they use here, I'd assume (I didn't). Between having everyone who participated sync'ing their accounts or moving all that content to Guest accounts here I'd prefer to have the time used to improve/fix/release new Betas/RCs/etc.

I was a bit tired of expecting new content and just seeing "bumps" over and over again.

Archived