Chameleon // ipsfocus

Chameleon // ipsfocus

View File

Chameleon by ipsfocus

Chameleon is an adaptive skin which uses semi-transparent "frosted glass" content boxes, allowing your background image to partially show through. This allows you to easily customize the genre of the theme by changing only the background image. The header collapses on-scroll, and stays at the top of the screen for easy access.

promo.jpg 

Themes features

screenshotSettings.jpg
Theme Settings
Easily enable, disable or modify theme features such as background images, logos, social media links, guest messages and colors. This makes modifications and upgrades very simple since little code changes are required.

screenshot3.jpg
Sticky, shrinking header
The header shrinks in size and sticks to the top of the page for easy access to user controls and the board index.

screenshot4.jpg
Frosted Glass content boxes
Your background image is displayed beneath your content boxes which have a frosted glass effect (available in all modern browsers except IE and Edge).

screenshot5.jpg
Background picker
If enabled, your members can choose their own background image from a predefined selection and their choice is saved via cookies.

screenshotGuest.jpg
Guest message
A customizable message can be shown to guests, prompting them to either register or login to your forum. Two designs, "billboard" and "alert" (shown) are available.

screenshotSocial.jpg
Social links
Over 20 social links can be enabled/disabled and customized to your own URL, allowing you to easily link to your social network pages (facebook, twitter, etc). If your site doesn't exist, it's easy to add custom icons to the list!

screenshot2.jpg
HTML logo with slogan
Easily add/edit your text logo and slogan from within the theme settings. If required, the text can be replaced by an image instead.

screenshot1.jpg
Mega Footer
A mega footer with configurable column numbers and content can be enabled and customized all within the theme settings.

screenshot6.jpg
High quality on every screen!
By using scalable fonts and css effects to create the theme, it'll look great on any screen - even ones with high resolutions!

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the feedback. The light and dark versions use a lot of different css - if it was just a few classes, a toggle would be a great idea and would have likely been implemented already.

I'll consider adding the option of a bundle discount in the future once 4.x is released if customers decide to purchase both themes. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I purchased your theme on here so can't access the customer section of your forum even though I joined it.

Can you let me know how to change the background image, both the static one and those in the picker?

Thanks,

Hello,

Your ipsfocus account has been upgraded. There's already a tutorial with both of your answers in the customer category :)

Edited by ehren.
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Filippovitch Constant said:

Hi. 

This style has settings for color management?

I am interested in setting the background color  for a list of messages in the topic and editor?

No more white color :angry:

Hello,

The theme was intended to be a light (white-ish) theme. But yes, there are colour settings which allow you to change the background colour if you wish :)

If you're interested in a darker version, I'd suggest going with Chameleon Dark.

Just now, ehren. said:

Hello,

The theme was intended to be a light (white-ish) theme. But yes, there are colour settings which allow you to change the background colour if you wish :)

If you're interested in a darker version, I'd suggest going with Chameleon Dark.

Ok. 

Questions about the theme localization.

You use a standard dictionary forum, which I translated into Russian (Localization menu)?

The question of the compatibility with 4.1.17.1

Compatibility is provided?

20 minutes ago, Filippovitch Constant said:

Ok. 

Questions about the theme localization.

You use a standard dictionary forum, which I translated into Russian (Localization menu)?

The question of the compatibility with 4.1.17.1

Compatibility is provided?

The theme has a few blocks of text which are in English. If you need help translating these to Russain, I'll be able to direct you to the correct template files.

The theme is compatible with 4.1.17.1

9 minutes ago, Filippovitch Constant said:

Can you give me a URL- link to the working community (not demo!)  with light and dark skin?

For example,  on my email.

Yours sincerely,

Konstantin

Both the light and dark themes can be viewed on my demo board. I do not have any links readily available for other sites.

• 7 months later...
2 hours ago, pixel_merged said:

I just install your update. I have a script error on the index page and when I edit a Post.

Hello,

Did you install the theme as a fresh installation, or did you use the "Upload new version" feature?

Installing fresh should work just fine! :) 

• 1 year later...
9 hours ago, AnonymousDev said:

Hey there, Just wondering how to download the latest update? I have paid renewal in June but it looks like I have to pay full price again. Is this correct or am I looking for the file in the wrong place?

Thanks 🙂

Hi there,

I've just checked the purchase list and your username isn't listed. If you believe you've purchased this theme and renewed it in June, I'd suggest contacting the Marketplace moderators so they can look into this for you. 

If you are an active customer, you'll be able to download all of my updates for free 🙂 

• 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...