Invision Power Inc. = Professional Services

Azhar Shahzad

Seriously, I never wrote a feedback for any company before. My positive experience towards Invision Power Inc. have led me to write one at last.

I recommend IPS Community Suite to everyone who is willing to build a new community. The combination of IP.Core, IP.Content and IP.Board is so powerful that is offered nowhere either in PHP or ASP.NET based web scripts.

Soon after purchasing a vBulletin Forum License I migrated to Invision Power Services. vBulletin could not meet my expectations in neither product or support they offered, though what IPS have offered to me is quite amazing.

The Stable Product:

Unlike vBulletin you don't need to have run upgrades every week to fix bugs. IPS Community Suite is indeed a stable product.

Professional Support (Not just support):

Through Customer Support IPS Staff always point me in right direction and was able to understand my issues properly each time. They are Polite, Cooperative and Knowledgeable. Among them I appreciate Rhett Buck the most for his informative and detailed replies to my tickets.

It has been a year since I started development on IPS Community Suite and see no reasons to choose any other product... :smile:

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback, most people only post up when there is a complaint etc, so we are happy to see you took the time for such a positive experience.

Thank you again for your business and appreciation. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback, most people only post up when there is a complaint etc, so we are happy to see you took the time for such a positive experience.

Thank you again for your business and appreciation. :smile:

Complaint? Us? angel.jpg

Archived