When is IPB 4.0 ?

Markus Becker

Well, I do hope that the download module is more flexible than what I'm seeing here and what I saw in the blog concerning IP.C 8 months ago. I saw the Q2 announcement. I really do hope that you guys will involve some experienced developers and site owners who have diverse offerings soon (any group, doesn't have to be me.)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Management

Well, I do hope that the download module is more flexible than what I'm seeing here

You pretty much only saw the uploader. So I hope it's more flexible that simply uploading files too. Especially as its name is "IP.Downloads". Although I'd sort of enjoy the irony of a product called "Downloads" that only allowed you to upload.

You pretty much only saw the uploader. So I hope it's more flexible that simply uploading files too. Especially as its name is "IP.Downloads". Although I'd sort of enjoy the irony of a product called "Downloads" that only allowed you to upload.

The front-end previews included in that demo all look so beautiful so far though :tongue:

The layout for the file download page itself is just so.. ergonomic.

Even if it's not a finished design yet, it's one of the most enticing things I've seen.

(Was allowing the tag prefixes to be pink a compromise?)

• Management

The front-end previews included in that demo all look so beautiful so far though :tongue:

The layout for the file download page itself is just so.. ergonomic.

Even if it's not a finished design yet, it's one of the most enticing things I've seen.

(Was allowing the tag prefixes to be pink a compromise?)

Yeah, the download submission interface knocked it out of the park. Rikki did a great job there. It sets the level of finish and polish IPS 4 has throughout. I really can't wait to reveal it because it's awesome. It might not be cool to say that about our own product, but there you go.

Yeah, the download submission interface knocked it out of the park. Rikki did a great job there. It sets the level of finish and polish IPS 4 has throughout. I really can't wait to reveal it because it's awesome. It might not be cool to say that about our own product, but there you go.

If you show it to me , i can freely express my cooler opinions without any conflict of interest :)

I'm not sure what you mean by that? if you are asking if ip.content is going to be updated too? that would be a yes, all apps are getting in on the 4.0 goodness! :smile:

Yes that is exactly what I asked thank you for that answer as fast :thumbsup:

maybe u could post a gutfeeling if its close to final release or not

Check out all the latest blog posts about v4. From what I see there, it already looks very polished, so at least that is a strong indicator that v4 isn't too far away anymore. :)

Archived