Age Restriction

NoMansLand

Hello,

I dont know if this is the right section for feedback/recommended features, if not, Sorry.

But I would love to see in IP.Board "Age Restriction" for a certain section of the board (Admin Defined) and people are unable to change their date of birth in their profile.

Like my community I run has ages ranging from 12 - 50 but would love a section for people who are 16 or older so they can post SFW but mature content.

Thanks,

Kris

Community Manager.

Hello,

I dont know if this is the right section for feedback/recommended features, if not, Sorry.

But I would love to see in IP.Board "Age Restriction" for a certain section of the board (Admin Defined) and people are unable to change their date of birth in their profile.

Like my community I run has ages ranging from 12 - 50 but would love a section for people who are 16 or older so they can post SFW but mature content.

Thanks,

Kris

Community Manager.

You could use these mods, the first one gives you the ability to choose minimum age to access a forum. The second mod disables the possibility to change birthday.

Yes, follow up with something to gallery as well.

You could use these mods, the first one gives you the ability to choose minimum age to access a forum. The second mod disables the posibility to change birthday.

Something that is for the next version of Community Suites, would be better and not mod needed.

Archived