Download: Offers and surveys for IP.Nexus store credit

Cody Woolaver

File Name: Offers and surveys for IP.Nexus store credit

File Submitter: Faraaz Sareshwala

File Submitted: 10 Mar 2013

File Category: Applications

This system allows you to monetize non-paying customers by having them complete offers, surveys, watch videos, etc in exchange for store credit on IP.Nexus. It allows you to convert potential customers into real customers by giving them an easy way to earn what you're selling. Not everyone has a credit card or PayPal account or means to pay online. Not everyone who wants your products is willing to pay for it. You still get paid, your users get what they wanted, and everyone wins.

Pays for itself
This modification allows you to monetize users who may have never paid for your products. Over time, it will pay for itself. I have been using it on my own site for many months now and have seen some great success from it. Many users on my site use this system to either get a full discount or a partial discount on our products by completing the offers and surveys.

Note
This modification requires an account on http://www.srpoints.com Instructions on how to properly set up your account on srpoints.com are included in the readme file.

Click here to download this file

I could use some insight maybe. How do I set up the currency change. I did what you asked...100=100, but what about that translates to Nexus money? Is 100 $1 already?

ps..the direct links in your installation guide are broken.

I'll update the links in the installation guide. SuperRewards seem to have updated their systems since I wrote the guide. Thanks!

The conversion from 100 virtual currency to $1 USD is just a conversion made in the app code. It doesn't have to be that way but I felt that that was the easiest way to get things up and running for new users since they didn't have to mess around with the currency. It was just less confusing to have it at a set conversion rate.

Alright, so 100 is already converted to $1.

Great. I think I am all set up, the only thing I am having trouble with now is uploading my W9..I keep trying to upload it in my account at superrewards, but it says error, try again every time..I know this isn't on your end..so I emailed them to see whats going on.

Thanks for the quick response.

Just noticed something else in the app on forums..I clicked on the survey tab and got this:

401 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials. You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

are we not supposed to have access to surveys? Thanks

Alright, so 100 is already converted to $1.

Great. I think I am all set up, the only thing I am having trouble with now is uploading my W9..I keep trying to upload it in my account at superrewards, but it says error, try again every time..I know this isn't on your end..so I emailed them to see whats going on.

Thanks for the quick response.

Just noticed something else in the app on forums..I clicked on the survey tab and got this:

401 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials. You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

are we not supposed to have access to surveys? Thanks

Nope, you should have access on the public side -- that's how members complete the surveys. Can you link me to your site in a PM?

I have some feedback from one of my members already.

He click on the survey, asked him for some demographic information, then redirected him to opinionsphere.com.

He completed the survey, then was told he was ineligible and that the survey was invalid. He did not receive any credits.

Ideas?

Thanks.

I have some feedback from one of my members already.

He click on the survey, asked him for some demographic information, then redirected him to opinionsphere.com.

He completed the survey, then was told he was ineligible and that the survey was invalid. He did not receive any credits.

Ideas?

Thanks.

I would take this up with SuperRewards -- if there are any problems with the surveys and offers, they will be able to help. On the offers page, you should have a link to get help. That will explain how to contact SuperRewards :smile:.

Ok will do. This could be because things were still setting up.

He tried taking it again, and was more successful this time.

In the admin panel, in the application he is listed, and it say's he earned $1.56

Is that supposed to communicate with Nexus? His account credit in Nexus is still $0.00

Thanks

Ok will do. This could be because things were still setting up.

He tried taking it again, and was more successful this time.

In the admin panel, in the application he is listed, and it say's he earned $1.56

Is that supposed to communicate with Nexus? His account credit in Nexus is still $0.00

Thanks

Hm, strange. Yes, it's supposed to update his account credit immediately. I updated the file download with a bugfix last night regarding this. I'm wondering if you have the old version of the code installed. Could you try reinstalling the application and letting me know what you find? I apologize for all the trouble :(. For now you might want to just manually update his account with $1.56 of store credit?

Ok, manually gave him credit. He also said that he did not receive a PM about his credits being awarded.

Am going to do the reinstall now.

Can you check a file for me on your server? Can you PM me the contents of /where/ever/your/forum/is/cache/sql_error_latest.cgi? I want to make sure that there was no issue in processing the postback from srpoints.com -- the PM happens after the store credit update.

Sorry about the issue earlier -- there was a bug in the code where I was assuming that everyone had a table prefix of "ibf_" for their MySQL databases. Obviously that isn't going to be true always :P. I've fixed the code now so all new installs should work without issue.

Current installs will need to replace all the code -- just the PHP changed so no need to reinstall from the Admin CP as well.

Hi Faraaz, what is the minimum requirements for this apps.

Is it available for IP.Nexus 1.5.3 with IP.Board 3.3.4 ?

Thanks

Yes, it should work. I'll update the main app page to list the requirements. The minimum requirements are IP.Board 3.3.x and IP.Nexus 1.5.x. If you have any issues, please let me know. As always, please remember to take a backup before installing anything on your site.

Working on 3.3.4

how to check my total points that I got from offer ? which page I mean..

and I found PM format not correct..

Congratulations&#38;#33; You recently completed an offer from within our store. That offer completion has been converted into real cash&#38;#33; Here are the details:<br /><br />New cash earned: 0.02 USD<br /><br />Currently, this is in store credit in our store (it has been added to the store credit you already had, if you had any). You can use this store credit to purchase any product in our store. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the store credit or how you can use it, please feel free to reply to this pm. While this may be an automated message, the message thread is live and I read every single reply I get :).<br /><br />Congratulations again&#38;#33;

I think you have problem with ipb 3.3.4 editor

please advise

thanks

Working on 3.3.4

how to check my total points that I got from offer ? which page I mean..

and I found PM format not correct..

Congratulations&#38;#33; You recently completed an offer from within our store. That offer completion has been converted into real cash&#38;#33; Here are the details:<br /><br />New cash earned: 0.02 USD<br /><br />Currently, this is in store credit in our store (it has been added to the store credit you already had, if you had any). You can use this store credit to purchase any product in our store. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the store credit or how you can use it, please feel free to reply to this pm. While this may be an automated message, the message thread is live and I read every single reply I get :).<br /><br />Congratulations again&#38;#33;

I think you have problem with ipb 3.3.4 editor

please advise

thanks

To check the total points a user gets, login to the ACP and go to the offers and surveys app. The overview will have a log of users and their recent transactions. I'll look into the pm format and upload a new version when I have fixed it.

To check the total points a user gets, login to the ACP and go to the offers and surveys app. The overview will have a log of users and their recent transactions. I'll look into the pm format and upload a new version when I have fixed it.

Hi Faraaz, I mean for user interface (public) who have the points

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

File Name: Offers and surveys for IP.Nexus store credit

File Submitter: Faraaz Sareshwala

File Submitted: 10 Mar 2013

File Category: Applications

This system allows you to monetize non-paying customers by having them complete offers, surveys, watch videos, etc in exchange for store credit on IP.Nexus. It allows you to convert potential customers into real customers by giving them an easy way to earn what you're selling. Not everyone has a credit card or PayPal account or means to pay online. Not everyone who wants your products is willing to pay for it. You still get paid, your users get what they wanted, and everyone wins.

Pays for itself
This modification allows you to monetize users who may have never paid for your products. Over time, it will pay for itself. I have been using it on my own site for many months now and have seen some great success from it. Many users on my site use this system to either get a full discount or a partial discount on our products by completing the offers and surveys.

Note
This modification requires an account on http://www.srpoints.com Instructions on how to properly set up your account on srpoints.com are included in the readme file.

Click here to download this file

Hi Faraaz,

I did test by my self to bought the points using my paypal, let say $5 but after that where that money go ?

I tracked it and it go to :

Business Name: Playerize Super Rewards (The recipient of this payment is Verified) Email:

points@srpoints.com

after that, I check my account on pub.superrewards.com, I didn't get anything ?

How do I know the money that buyer spend go to me ?

This in the acp

iR9P9PX.png' alt='' class='ipsImage' wid" alt="iR9P9PX.png">

This the result from superreward.. so this is the $$ that I got .. is $44.73 ? I am using your apps since March 2013

bM3VOmt.png

Please advise.

Thanks

Archived