Support

LGC

Ever since 3.3.4 we've been having issues, and IPB support takes forever to respond. ( I've had a ticket open for four days without anything being fixed. ) While yes I understand IPS is a smaller forum company and you have other customers. It just seems like the support department is lacking, I'm trying my best not to be impatient. But when you're trying to run a website.. and you have members complaining to fix these problems, while having your hands tied it's very frustrating.

Thank you. :)

I apologize for your frustration, and 4 days certainly sounds like an excessive amount of time without a response on the surface. Could you please provide me with your ticket ID so that I can follow up? :smile:

I'm having this same issue. It's been about 36 hours and no one has responded... it's simple, I upgraded my chat to 20 users and it's still only allowing 5. No response still.

A few things you can try.
ACP > License key. Reload license.

Empty your chat room for 30 min or so, disable it. Your current 5 user room has to close before it can re initialize at the new user count.

Staff can forcibly close it if they get to your ticket first. But you'll still likely need a license reload.

ihn, on 21 Jan 2013 - 19:46, said:

I'm having this same issue. It's been about 36 hours and no one has responded... it's simple, I upgraded my chat to 20 users and it's still only allowing 5. No response still.

I just checked your chat ticket and it has already been taken care of, we do appreciate your patience however. and the normal SLA for a standard license is 48 hours as well in general support, while most of the time we are well within a same day response, there are times when do see a longer than normal lead times.

Thank you again

Archived