Download: (SOS33) Message on Warned Posts

Lucas Coutinho

How can I make it that it shows both?

It just seems that it would be a better idea to have the ability to show both.

The other issue is that I would like to see the warning text have some space under the post text, it looks bad with it pushed right up against the post text.

Or have it on the bottom of the post (looks much better I think)

%7Boption%7D

What do you think of these idea's?

How can I make it that it shows both?

It just seems that it would be a better idea to have the ability to show both.

The other issue is that I would like to see the warning text have some space under the post text, it looks bad with it pushed right up against the post text.

Actually I thought it would be useless (show both), nevertheless maybe I add this feature on the next update.
Same for the suggestion of "space" from post content.
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm dumbstruck as to how this actually works. There is no indicator on how to tag a message as being warned, except for "editing" a post. I removed it because there is no function on how to get this to work. I thought it would be a great hook but there's no point to it.

I'm dumbstruck as to how this actually works. There is no indicator on how to tag a message as being warned, except for "editing" a post. I removed it because there is no function on how to get this to work. I thought it would be a great hook but there's no point to it.

Messages are tagged as warned when you warn the message...
I didn't understand what you meant.
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem :(

There seems to be no way to make the message show because you can't "warn" a post

Archived