Ajouz ♞

Maxx 2012: The Most Advanced Skin.

1,361 posts in this topic

Maxx 2012: The Most Advanced Skin.

Please remember to follow this file to be notified when skin is updated .
Important:
1-The Slider sometimes Stop working on Firefox24 and Firefox25,Firefox26.... This is not a skin bug, it is firefox bug
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=879717
MAXX Skin :
Maxx is the most advance skin for IPS, it has many many addons and paid scripts . The package includes two skins  (Light/dark) .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyzGxofi2V0

maxxxmain.jpg

[*]Maxx Dark Description :
main11.jpg

1- Slider jQuery Plugin (standalone price 10$ -you got it for free ) : [*]can run videos and images with build-in settings to manage it , [*]integration with Ip.content articles included also [*]advance users can create unlimited effects .
sliderd.jpg

Slider documentations in levels :
a- no (html , css ,java) knowledge : we create a quick start settings , just copy images links and video id and put them in the skin settings
b- basic knowledge in (html , css ,java) : a basic documents included

Touch swipe for iOS and Android mobile devices is of course included

swip.jpg

Enable /Disable slider : [*]admin can Enable /Disable slider [*]members can now enable/disable slider if admin enabled it [*]alternative sub header [*]where to show the slider setting: everywhere , board index ,ip.content
alternative sub-header (when slider is disabled )screenshot
35756759.jpg

2-four Different board index layouts can be chooses through admin panel : [*]Topics Mode : which is suitable for Q&A Sites [*]Topic Mode settings : ...Number of Topics in board index ... forums permission ... group permission .... post Limit ... languages
topics.jpg [*]Forums Mode : which is Grid Mode style with forums icon support
gridek.jpg [*]default Mode : the original IPB board index
defj.jpg [*]Category Mode : which is one column mode with category image support
catjs.jpg

3- unlimited customizing :
you can allow your users to build their skin by using customizing colors setting [*]Live color picker

picker.jpg
  [*]custom background via url
viaurl.jpg [*]live background switcher with custom pre-made backgrounds
more than 100 setting to control the skin f: [*]default color [*]default background [*]Enable/disable Color picker [*]text logo vs image logo setting [*]Admin Settings to change the alternative Header Texts [*]New Footer Bar with settings [*]setting to change theme maker position [*]different textures for main-titles [*]etc ......................
4-Install and customize :
[*]Documents included
  [*]doczc.jpg

5-includes: [*]image set xml [*]skin xml [*]image set available on request [*]instructions [*]skin hook [*]background images
6-Support :  Support topic.
PS: bugs related to jquery sliders will be redirect to the original developer ,so this may take some time to got a response about it .

maxx tutorials blog here

Free hooks for Maxx skin [*]free "welcome message block" for slider
welcomemessage.jpg [*] free "social media" hook with settings
sociali.jpg

Free Ip.content blocks (30-9-2012) : [*]counter block with settings (standalone price 4$, you got it for free):
6383538714.png [*]skills (or projects progress) block :
9958549053.png [*] Feed blocks with images
9505367995.jpg [*]testimonial block
5763933165.png [*]pricing tables (Nexus block ) standalone price 4$, you got it for free:
8254458172.jpg [*]short codes
7936692678.png [*]custom columns layouts (feed blocks) :
6708918336.png

blocks with be responsive working on all width and looks good on all devices
feel free to request any type of blocks (before publishing the next update ) and i will try to make them
----------------------------------------

Please remeber to follow this file to be notified when skin is updated

MAXX Light description :

mainze.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALDKtDI207U
img%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.4souria.net/aliajouz/scr/scr.jpg]

1- Slider jQuery Plugin (standalone price 10$ -you got it for free ) : [*]can run videos and images with build-in settings to manage it , [*]integration with Ip.content articles included also [*]advance users can create unlimited effects .
sliderc.jpg

Slider documentations in three levels :
a- no (html , css ,java) knowledge : we create a quick start settings , just copy images links and video id and put them in the skin settings
b- basic knowledge in (html , css ,java) : a basic documents included
c- advance users with very good (html , css ,java) :  many examples .

Touch swipe for iOS and Android mobile devices is of course included

swip.jpg

Enable /Disable slider : [*]admin can Enable /Disable slider [*]members can now enable/disable slider if admin enabled it [*]alternative sub header [*]where to show the slider setting: everywhere , board index ,ip.content
alternative sub-header (when slider is disabled )screenshot

subheader.jpg

2-four Different board index layouts can be chooses through admin panel : [*]Topics Mode : which is suitable for Q&A Sites [*]Topic Mode settings : ...Number of Topics in board index ... forums permission ... group permission .... post Limit ... languages
  [*]12422317.jpg
  [*]Forums Mode : which is Grid Mode style with forums icon support
  [*]gridmk.jpg
  [*]default Mode : the original IPB board index [*]Category Mode : which is one column mode with category image support

catne.jpg

3- unlimited customizing :
you can allow your users to build their skin by using customizing colors setting [*]Live color picker
picker.jpg [*]custom background via url
viaurl.jpg [*]live background switcher with custom pre-made backgrounds
And More .... [*]default color [*]default background [*]Enable/disable Color picker
  [*]Documents included
doczc.jpg

5-includes: [*]image set xml [*]skin xml [*]image set available on request [*]instructions [*]skin hook [*]background images
6-Support :
No support

Copyright and Licenses:
1- Skin framework developed by Ajouz from ips-skins.com
2-Jquery Slider developed by http://www.themepunch.com/ ,
we have an Extended License allowing us to use it in this skin project
3- counter Extended License
4- css3 some codes Extended License

Maxx users: for any copyright issue you please contact us , we can provide a License Certificate

Maxx Dark Demo                 Maxx Light Demo

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/07/2012
  • Category
  • Discussion URL
  • Support Info
  • Supported Versions
9xx and fadedturbulence like this

5 stars from me. Someone voted 1 without reason? >_<

Unfortunately there does seem to be individuals who vote files with minimum votes, even paid ones...
Ajouz ♞ likes this

5 stars from me. Someone voted 1 without reason? >_<

Unfortunately there does seem to be individuals who vote files with minimum votes, even paid ones...

thanks for nice replies :smile: .

It says the skin is a build...

is that just the name, or is it not 100% complete and has bugs?

thank for your purshase .
it is just a name ,I update skins always and give them diffrent name build 1 , build 2 , .....
each build contain improvments and reported bugs fixes .
Please feel free to ask if you have any question .
for privat support questions you can send me a pm , or you can post a support ticket here
http://www.ips-skins.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=support
thanks

X-ologist likes this

and thank you for the awesome skin!

I have a small issue... take a look at my website.. http://gamecih.com/forum , the images on the slider are leaving a trace of color behind.. and they are all 1000x344. I even made on longer, same issue.
Please take a look?

Also, is there a way to change the color of in ip.chat of the typing bar?

everything else looks great! :smile:

::EDIT::

Ip.chat color rectangle color needs to be changed too.. its a white-ish rectangle and the person's writting is also white.. so its hard to see.

Ajouz ♞ likes this

ok . I see what you mean ,
you made your board 1200px , so when you use 1000px images with zoom out then you will got this effect .
this can be easily fixed , i included all documents how to customize the slider .
here is a quick tips :
1-open the template called banners_placeholders in global_templates
2- now let we assume that for example you want to customize the #3 slider then find

<!-- start #3 slider -->[/CODE]

under that there is the #3 slider settings

<li data-transition="slide" data-kenburn="on" data-startalign="right,top" data-zoom="out" data-zoomfact="1" data-endAlign="left,bottom" data-panduration="8" data-colortransition="4">

here you can see there is many variables to customize the slider for example you can change

data-zoom="out"

to

data-zoom="in"[/code]

or change data-zoomfact to suitable value for you . all settings can be found in the documents . some remark regarding your image : 1- you use png files , it is better if you use jpg files since it is smaller size and make your slider work faster 2-if you could not customize the slider ,just send me a PM with access information to your board to customize it for you

X-ologist likes this

also a quick solution is to make your images bigger .

I thought so.. will do.

Now the only bother is the IP.Chat colors.. thanks a lot for all the help all looks great.

Also, is there a way to change the color of in ip.chat of the typing bar?

everything else looks great! :smile:

::EDIT::

Ip.chat color rectangle color needs to be changed too.. its a white-ish rectangle and the person's writting is also white.. so its hard to see.

to change typing bar
open ipb_styles.css and add this in the botttom of the file

#ipboard_body #editor_message textarea {

background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #323232;

color: #FFFFFF;

}

I did not understand the second request , can you please post a screenshot of what you need to change .
thanks .

I dunno what the problems migh be, but the jQuery Slider is not working for me and the theme customizer is not appearing, after clicking it.

My forum is located here: http://www.vgunetwork.com

Maybe another hook conflicting with the theme or something? Btw, I modified it a bit, so that it is from fluid to fixed and 100% width. (but i had the described problems already after importing the unmodified version)

ok , is there a possibility to got access to your board to check what kind of the conflict we have ?
if yes please send me information's in a PM
regards

Does the skin support Pro Menu 2?

Also on your demo / site I get an internal server error message when I click on the "More" link.

Thanks

Does the skin support Pro Menu 2?

Also on your demo / site I get an internal server error message when I click on the "More" link.

Thanks

I think it is compatible with ProMenu 1.1.5 , there is extra document to make it compatible with ProMenu 1.1.5
pro menu 2 not tested yet , I will check this soon and inform you .
for links there is no problem , they was undefined ,I just fixed them in the demo
thanks .

what is with promenu 2.0.7?

pro menu 2.0.7 supported .
the basic compatible css included in the skin , and I created online document which will update always to include bugs fix related to pro menu

just remark : we will do our best to fix any problem related to any third-party add-on , but we have no guaranty to make them work 100% with our skins , since many of third-party apps not follow ips layout system so it is not our fault .

Development :
I am working now on expanding skin by creating some hooks
for now we have
welcome message integrated with the slider : with settings as a hook file (no edits required just install it as any hook) :
here is a screenshot of current status

feedback , suggestion would be appreciated :smile:

Hi Ajouz! Great skin so far! I'm having trouble getting the categories and slider to display. Also not seeing the dynamic color picker or background chooser.

Would love some help troubleshooting. Sending you a PM with login details now.

Thanks ahead of time for your help!

-Jeff

Ajouz ♞ likes this

Hi Ajouz! Great skin so far! I'm having trouble getting the categories and slider to display. Also not seeing the dynamic color picker or background chooser.

Would love some help troubleshooting. Sending you a PM with login details now.

Thanks ahead of time for your help!

-Jeff

fixed my friend , it seemed that some admin in your board revert the skin template .
I called it maxxbuild3a choose it from change theme
Snoblitz likes this