[XPD] PopTags

6 posts in this topic

%7Boption%7D

File Name: [XPD] PopTags

File Submitter: -RAW-

File Submitted: 27 Jun 2012

File Category: User and Social Engagement

Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.4.x

This modification will help those of you that use the Official IPS Tags sidebar on your forum home

It will make your tags bigger (and because of this bolder) the more popular it gets... It has 5 levels (the same as the default one), and works in tandum with the normal CSS that make your tags bolder..

Original Developer : John Moss

here to download this file

Don't like it:

function globalTemplate($html, $documentHeadItems, $css, $jsModules, $metaTags, array $header_items, $items=array(), $footer_items=array(), $stats=array())

{

$footer_items['copyright'] .= "<p id='copyright' class='right'>Mod-Mall.com - <a href='http://mod-mall.com' title='IPB Modifications'>IPB Freelancers</a></p>";

return parent::globalTemplate($html, $documentHeadItems, $css, $jsModules, $metaTags, $header_items, $items, $footer_items, $stats);

}

What if I'll install five of your mods with code like this one? I'll have copyright with the repeated links. %7Boption%7D

"if and big if you installed five mods not all them will have copyright"

Secondly this not update just released with readme the next version will better coded to become more copyright friendly the update that currently working will remove the current copyright fom it's area move it closer to the hook but will not look that bad a simple link back my site very like every hook/app created by many coders.

but will not look that bad a simple link back my site very like every hook/app created by many coders.

But not in the main IPS copyright area. Not everyone. :thumbsup:
Poison Light likes this

Where appears this copyright ? On board foot ? :o

You gotta be kidding... you install a hook and have your copyright edited to link a third-party site ?

No way!