Download: TVS Novera Red n Blue - IPB 3.0.5 , 3.1.1, 3.3.x , 3.4.3

TransverseStyles

%7Boption%7D

File Name: TVS Novera Red n Blue - IPB 3.0.5 , 3.1.1, 3.3.x , 3.4.3

File Submitter: TransverseStyles

File Submitted: 22 May 2012

File Category: Color-Theme Skins

Novera incorporates versatile design elements plus creative features that are plain to see. Grab it while it’s hot and be the first on your block with this cool new skin!
Comes with two color variations - Red and Blue!

Visit http://transversestyles.com/ to check out our other IPB Skin offerings and special offers.
Demo - http://tsvstyles.ipbhost.com/

Click here to download this file

There are many bugs in this skin. I loved Novera and used it when I ran 3.1.x. This skin is a badly done remake of the 3.1.4 skin. Much of the 3.1.x css is left over and the new is thrown on top of it. It is still one of the better IPB designs, but, I wish better care was taken in porting it over. As it is now you have to expect to do some fixing to get it to look as good as the older version.

Just got the skin and it has major problems. :sad: Red & Blue are almost the same but skin color so I speaking of both here.

Footer well you can see.

Side bar

Icons are not being use and sidebar.

User Panel totally off the wall compare to the image from IPS Marketplace.

I bought this and all of Johns other IPB styles back when he owned TVS, do I get a free upgrade to 3.3? Just curious, I'd hate to pay again when I don't have to..

Edit: tried to renew on your site, and got the error that you're not accepting payments. :(

This skin and RedRunner are the best 2 skins I have used for iPB. I was hoping to see them upgraded and was excited when I saw they were. Unfortunately in the state they are in there are too many bugs and they don't work with all the apps.

I look forward to an upgrade to make them fully 3.3.x compliant with all apps working as well.

Mikey , All previous customers can access upgraded skins for free. Please send a mail to support[at]transversestyles[dot]com and we'll send you a download link :-)

great, thanks :) I used this skin on my first IPB site back on 3.1, would be great to have it if not just for nostalgia reasons. Will shoot you an email.

Mikey if it was fully compatible with 3.3.x I would use it. This skin and redrunner IMO are still the 2 best IPB skins there are. I used both and only reason I stopped was because John sold the site and there were no updates after 3.1.2.

All - many thanks for your feedback - am working on sorting out these issues with the 3.3 version, to ensure we match the expectations set by our 3.1 skins. Will share an update shortly.

Thanks for your patience.

perhaps it would have been better to do that before advertising and selling as 3.3 ready ??

Okay had time to run through the skin to show what up with the new errors. This is for Red. For Blue I have yet to see any changes from the update when apply to the board but because Red & Blue are the same then the color it would be easy to port over.

New PM's/ sent to you float up in space as show with the arrow. Also the number of users for chat is floating to the FAR right in space as well. xD

Blog block needs a space so it between the first blog and the title bar of the block.

It looks like there nothing like a title bar or anything in the blog area, to white.

Not using the icon that comes with the skin, using default skin buttons.

Bottom area still having placement problems with the st

Mikey if it was fully compatible with 3.3.x I would use it. This skin and redrunner IMO are still the 2 best IPB skins there are. I used both and only reason I stopped was because John sold the site and there were no updates after 3.1.2.

I agree with you Bob, they're great skins. I'm going to install it and if I do notice any issues I'll deal with them as they come, I would be getting a free upgrade after all.. :)

Here are problems I found so far.

As you can see the stuff is left right and right left positions are off.

More example from above.

The PM works well but the number one on the FAR RIGHT TOP is users in the chat room. Wrong area. lol

Example of what it looks like on regular skin.

It seem that the buttons are floating in space. If you can span the same images as the forums title bar I think it look good Blog title as well on the left.

Blog listing of blogs and hard to see which is which blends together. Add a outer line for each blog.

]
Placement is still off.

Hard to see chat room.

Example how the Blue side has the change but red don't.

Same as above.

Same as above floating chat room number bubble.

Bottom of Recent Entries Block, black line on bottom of block.

No area around main image in gallery like in the basic skin.

Default icons are still being use. There is no change icons in the package like in the master image you have on as a sample.

Having a line like in the Blue Blog area here would help to detail of each user area block.

• 1 month later...

Have not have an update from TransverseStyles via PM for almost a month and even give him access to my forums to try to correct the problem as he stated " We are unable to replicate the issues that you have faced, so if you could give us the access to your site, we could go and check the issue for ourself and resolve it." As I have not heard of him I would be reporting in seven days to get an reply and let the Admins take care of the problem of the skin not being fix correctly

• 2 months later...

Archived