Who Read This Topic

66 posts in this topic

%7Boption%7D

File Name: Who Read This Topic

File Submitter: -RAW-

File Submitted: 16 Jun 2011

File Category: Integration

Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.4.x

This will display the names of the users who has read topics.

here to download this file

This mod interferes with the IP Content, when I install it the Promote Article button disappears. Could you fix this?

I've installed this Mod as instructed, however, it does not display who actually read the topic. Its does show....

"Who read this topic? (Total :)"

But never shows who read the topic. It just stays empty like that for all topics. I've set all Group Permissions, I've selected "Yes" on "Is this Mod Enable?", and each user shown should be separated by comma. Additionally, there are other things that came with the Mod Download..... jquery-1.4.3.min.js, fancybox folder, and an images folder. Do any of these extras need to be installed? It didn't say to install any of those in the instructions provided, so I did not touch any of those things.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? How can I get it to work?

Mr Washington likes this

I have similar mod working on 3.2.. Anyone is interested?

OP: I don't want to hijack this topic, but I see few people interested in this.

In the interest of being fair... I will allow -RAW- a couple more days to respond... If I get no response, I will purchase your Mod DawPi.

Thank you, for responding.

I've installed this Mod as instructed, however, it does not display who actually read the topic. Its does show....

"Who read this topic? (Total :)"

But never shows who read the topic. It just stays empty like that for all topics. I've set all Group Permissions, I've selected "Yes" on "Is this Mod Enable?", and each user shown should be separated by comma. Additionally, there are other things that came with the Mod Download..... jquery-1.4.3.min.js, fancybox folder, and an images folder. Do any of these extras need to be installed? It didn't say to install any of those in the instructions provided, so I did not touch any of those things.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? How can I get it to work?

Same issues on my side working on localhost on my home computer ...

if you are talking about Adrianos hook (SOS33) Topic Viewed by Users it much does the same only his shows under active users , this one i did shows on first post of the topic

Ah, I see. I only allowed Admin permission to view the mod so it only added Admin to the list. I included Members and only then were Members included in the list.

So groups must have viewing permissions before they are shown in the list of people who have read the topic. Is that really working as intended?

I like the idea of this hook better than the other hook as it also shows the time a member last viewed the topic which is great :smile:

I'd prefer it if it were at the bottom of topic pages, like the other hook does, as otherwise it means scrolling up to the first post to see it, or clicking back several pages if a topic is several pages long...

But... I've got a problem with it.... It's set for all groups to to be "added" but only for admins to "view" the list, except members can see it too :ohmy: So I've had to disable it.

But... I've got a problem with it.... It's set for all groups to to be "added" but only for admins to "view" the list, except members can see it too :ohmy: So I've had to disable it.

Good point. I hadn't realised it was visible to all.

one problem i found with this hook is it removes post count in a thread, Normally you can see in each post in a thread the number of what post that is

Use to show #1 now shows only the # sign

I installed the hook and it's not working. Plus I dont like the fact that its viewabl to all.