Robert Simons

ProMenu Basic

869 posts in this topic

Nothing I don´t view the menu, can you view in my ACP? Thanks

Have the same problem, upgraded to 2.0 and now i dont see my menu, on either skin set. Tried recaching skinset.

Menu shows fine in ACP settings. www.vildmedgolf.dk

both issues resolved .. themes not 3.3 complaint ... not a bug

Hey there,

Robert, how do I move the hover subs a little to the left and I wanna get rid of that white when hover. See attachement. I looked in promenu.css but, unless I'm blind, I really am :P I didn't see it.

steph

forgot attachement

Hey there,

Robert, how do I move the hover subs a little to the left and I wanna get rid of that white when hover. See attachement. I looked in promenu.css but, unless I'm blind, I really am :tongue: I didn't see it.

steph

forgot attachement

thats definitely a theme related issue..something in their style must be clashing .. I would have to look at it first hand to find the cause

I have you on IM .. pm me there for a remote link

Hi Robert,

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with the Mega Menu, but I've turned on the Mega Menu and I've turned on the HTML block and did a very simple table in BBCode and in HTML and both look just like this:

post-166327-0-74736100-1335144945.png

Not sure what I've done wrong.

Hi Robert,

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with the Mega Menu, but I've turned on the Mega Menu and I've turned on the HTML block and did a very simple table in BBCode and in HTML and both look just like this:

post-166327-0-74736100-1335144945.png

Not sure what I've done wrong.

I'de have to see first hand to know for sure .. pm me and we'll do a remote session

Hi Robert,
Congrats on an amazing new Pro Menu.

Wondered if it would be possible to have the Header Navigation Menu positioned directly above the Primary Navigation Menu with one menu highlighted in the Header and then a different shading of highlight for the feature selected in the Primary Navigation Menu?

Custom job perhaps?

Thanks,

Brian

ps buying this as soon as I upgrade to 3.3.x ... very soon!

:o surferboy? You're upgrading from 3.1.4? LOL. At least, the last time I talked to you that's what you had.

yep ...

Hi Robert,

Congrats on an amazing new Pro Menu.

Wondered if it would be possible to have the Header Navigation Menu positioned directly above the Primary Navigation Menu with one menu highlighted in the Header and then a different shading of highlight for the feature selected in the Primary Navigation Menu?

Custom job perhaps?

Thanks,

Brian

ps buying this as soon as I upgrade to 3.3.x ... very soon!

yes..that would require a custom hook .. the flexibility is there for power users

yep ...

Sorry surferboy. I just read what I wrote and realized that could have been taken as an offensive comment. I didn't mean that.

I'm struggling get to the Mega Menus working I'm afraid.

What settings are needed to make it work?

Treat Menus as Mega? - set to yes

I've created a new menu, and have entered some HTML code.

The menu button appears, but clicking on it doesn't perform any function.

Could it be because it has to be tied to an application or a link? I don't want them tied, I just want a mega menu that will pop up when I click on it.

Rather confused! :D

Hey Jinkler, if you could tell us what you have ticked in the primary menu and for radio buttons you have ticked for the menu item and I might be able to help ya.

Ok, here's some screenshots of my settings:

post-146236-0-36272300-1335202827_thumb.

post-146236-0-27516100-1335202835_thumb.

post-146236-0-74208800-1335202841_thumb.

On the 3rd screenshot, I've tried all the settings, doesn't change anything. So now I'm stumped :)

Attention All Clients

new release has been posted ...

it addresses the following issues

• Fixed a small bug in the editor so now all content will be parsed properly
  • Corrected a mistake in the language file
  • Altered the header menu display hook to be more flexible with third party themes
  • Updated the stylesheet documentation to make alterations easier

For those who already have created html blocks, you must edit these menus so the data may be re-parsed to the database correctly. This small bug will directly effect the new way the header menu is being displayed, so its vital that you edit these menus with HTML content. All that is required is just edit then save. All required edits will be made during the save process.

Ok, here's some screenshots of my settings:

post-146236-0-36272300-1335202827_thumb.

post-146236-0-27516100-1335202835_thumb.

post-146236-0-74208800-1335202841_thumb.

On the 3rd screenshot, I've tried all the settings, doesn't change anything. So now I'm stumped :smile:

You need to set up a menu tab and make it a category and then set up your menus for that tab.

Hi Jinkler, you need to create the menu tab and then create the menus that go in the tab. You do that with the green plus icon. I'll upload some screen shots or a video here soon.

Hey Robert. The attached image is what we were talking about the other day. The places with the lines are sub menus. If they could have a padding to move them to the right just enough to off set them from the rest of the menu, that would be great.

post-166327-0-02152200-1335286310_thumb.

Thanks for the screenshots Timberwolf. It's helped a little, although there's still something wrong with mine?

Firstly, it's not parsing the html I've added to the Html Block:

post-146236-0-30883900-1335294435_thumb.

I'm assuming that when you refer to MegaMenus, it can make stuff like this?

http://themes.pixelw...MenuCompleteSet

The code I was using as HMTL is the exact same test code, so I guess I'll soon find out when i get the HTML parsing :smile: