3.3.1 release schedule? How is initial feedback looking?

Fast Lane!

Calendar is undergoing beta testing presently, however we decided to label it 3.3.0. Just an FYI.

Can't see any betas in the Client Lounge. So, all the testing is internal for the Calendar? No customers involved in the beta testing i guess.

We hope not to make available linger IPB 3.3.1. There several days we communicate users of our forum about the update :/

You mean you plan to wait several days before upgrading your community, so that you can warn your members ahead of time?

It's taking much much longer than i expected. I stopped checking, as i thought it'd be out within a few days after this official site runs on 3.3.1.

Ah well, it's business. Make us wait longer so more licenses expire, hence people have to renew their subscription in order to get the updates. :devil:

It's taking much much longer than i expected. I stopped checking, as i thought it'd be out within a few days after this official site runs on 3.3.1.

Ah well, it's business. Make us wait longer so more licenses expire, hence people have to renew their subscription in order to get the updates. :devil:

Quick IPS, this guy's figured out your business model, get him! :P

I know when it's gonna be released but I'm not going to share this info with you... :whistle:

I know when it's going to be released too, and I *will* share that info...

Read the spoiler to know when it'll be released.

When It's Ready™

Until then, just show some patience. With roughly only 200* bugs reported, I don't see where it's a critical need for the .1 release to come out very quickly. I'm looking forward to it too, but waiting a few extra days or a week or two is better than rushing it out and finding bugs because of a lack of proper testing.

* The 200 bugs exclude duplicates and those labeled as "Not A Bug".

Archived