IP.Tracker, please IPS...

Michael

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tend to doubt it (converters are hard work, and being that IP.Tracker is not a first-party paid-for application, it is unlikely other Tracker software has written converters for IP.Tracker).

That said, development of the next version of IP.Tracker is underway and a lot of progress has been made if you take a look at the appropriate tracker category. We will post more information as soon as it is feasible.

Great news. Will custom fields be a feature in the next version of IP.Tracker?

*Will it cost money (someday)? If not, is there a donations option?

The next version of Tracker is 2.1.0, it will contain the same feature set that is currently in 2.1.0 Beta 3

Why not just bring it in house to develop? Why keep it a community thing when that was done away with so long ago?

:unsure: It was in-house, Alex didn't get any spare time to spend on it, that's why there hasn't been an update for a long time.

:unsure: It was in-house, Alex didn't get any spare time to spend on it, that's why there hasn't been an update for a long time.

It wasn't really "in-house" as he wasn't working on it as part of his IPS work, Alex was working on it in his free time but between IPS work and other things he couldn't find anymore the time to work on it.

It wasn't really "in-house" as he wasn't working on it as part of his IPS work, Alex was working on it in his free time but between IPS work and other things he couldn't find anymore the time to work on it.

It was 'in-house' compared to a community driven project then ;)

We feel that allowing some trusted developers in the community the opportunity to update and release a new version of IP.Tracker is the best option at present. We have put a lot of thought into this, and as has been mentioned, will be providing more information about the plans in due course.

Maybe better idea is to publish tracker code in public repository (Git, Hg). For sure community will help in developing by patch queues.

They probably want to keep some control over which developers they trust in working on it. I'm just happy we now have active development again.

Hi all, I just realised that ip.tracker and ip.tickets are different.

Is there a way to copy over all of the ip.tracker data to ip.tickets?

Or alternatively is thee a way to ipdate the ip.tracker to 3.3.1?

OK, now i'm even more confused....

Are there 2 projet, one for tickets and another for tracker or has the tracker been turned into the tickets project?

Hi all, I just realised that ip.tracker and ip.tickets are different.

Is there a way to copy over all of the ip.tracker data to ip.tickets?

Or alternatively is thee a way to ipdate the ip.tracker to 3.3.1?

OK, now i'm even more confused....

Are there 2 projet, one for tickets and another for tracker or has the tracker been turned into the tickets project?

Did you even read the thread? Your answers are within the last page or two of posts.

I have no clue what ip.tickets is...

Archived