IP.Tracker, please IPS...

Michael

As this topic attests people are clearly unhappy with Tracker in its current state so we are removing it for the time being until we can make a long term decision.

Removing?! :o But I use tracker and it being "drop" is a bad move. Why not just update it? :P

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IP.Nexus already has a ticket system. Why not expand that into a tracker?

Nexus isn't free like tracker is/was. If you needed core Nexus functions to run a Nexus tracker you'd probably have to own Nexus and couldn't use it as a stand alone system w/o Nexus.

That idea would probably not be well liked to have to pay for Nexus to get tracker.

Nexus isn't free like tracker is/was. If you needed core Nexus functions to run a Nexus tracker you'd probably have to own Nexus and couldn't use it as a stand alone system w/o Nexus.

That idea would probably not be well liked to have to pay for Nexus to get tracker.

I would rather have a well working paid tracker, than an abandoned tracker.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I just updated to the new 3.3.1 and I wanted to find the latest version (which is apparently 2 something) I had a look in the files section but it's not there. Could someone please guide me to where I can download the latest version.

Hi, I just updated to the new 3.3.1 and I wanted to find the latest version (which is apparently 2 something) I had a look in the files section but it's not there. Could someone please guide me to where I can download the latest version.

Hello.

You can't download the latest version currently.

Archived