Download: [HQ] Awards (Free)

InvisionHQ

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any package for ready made award?

Also tell if any tutorial available to use this plugin, i am finding very difficult.

Re package - just do a google image search on "awards" or "ribbons". I had one of my members make mine.

Tutorial - none that I'm aware of. Suggest you ask specific questions on things you can't figure out. I found the best way was to tinker with the settings and observe the results in the forums. Give yourself some temporary awards to test with.

3DKiwi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi,
I'm wondering if this is the new '(PIN) Awards Management System'? Cause I can't seems to find it elsewhere. :(
I'm planning to upgrade my board into 3.4.3. and I'm not sure if it still compatible with 'Download: (PIN) Awards Management System' that I'm using right now.
Looking forward to your response and Thank you in advance~
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Admin are set to give reward here Awards > Public Awarding Permissions but when i try to give from forum by clicking some member name > go to profile > Give award > give an award

I get this error

Oops! Something went wrong! You do not have permission to access this page

I have just updated and am having this problem. Any suggestions?

• 1 month later...

Okay... Does anyone actually know why JLogica just buggered off 'denouncing' IPS like that? I guess I'll uninstall the app then, but forgive me; I'm not paying $17 and then $12.50 in renewals when there was a free version. It's a shame the alternative awards system isn't compatible with PHP 5.4.x

Archived