Video Tutorials?

Mister.T

• 1 month later...

I would literally pay for a video tutorial on installing hooks. Still haven't figured it out.

here you go, sorry my English is not so good :sad:
hope it helps, the video is in 720p so you can watch it in full screen with detailed quality (:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qRDbnIzvRY&hd=1

here you go, sorry my English is not so good :sad:

hope it helps, the video is in 720p so you can watch it in full screen with detailed quality (:

I appreciate you taking time to do that, but the tutorial is for the most basic hook. I have no problem downloading, unzipping, and then uploading a simple xml file to add a hook. None of the hooks I want are like this, though. The (PIN) Awards Management System 1.1.3, for example, is the primary hook I want. I've also attempted to install the Group Name Indicator 1.1.0 with no success. The Awards hook has no separate xml file and the Group Name Indicator, I upload the files and the xml file, so it does show up in the acp but then it doesn't appear in the members tab and I've used the help topics on both of these with no success.

As I have mentioned before, Matts videos certainly helped me. I am using videos for my upcoming forum, but it is hard work as I am no pro, however for me (and apparently others) videos would be a great help and I'm sure increase sales of IPB, especially for the new users.

Archived