Adriano Faria

Reputation Points

46 posts in this topic

Unfortunately I'm getting the following error when I click the 'Reputation' tab:

Fatal error: Call to a member function listReps() on a non-object in /home/sites/********/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/reputationpoints/modules_public/display/list.php on line 119

This is an IP.Board issue; not related to this APP. It's missing the set key of default skin... so any APP you install will end on this error: templates aren't created on APP install.

Open a support ticket on IPS or execute this query on your SQL Toolbox or PHPMyAdmin:

update skin_collections set set_key = 'default' where set_name = "IP.Board";[/CODE]

If you use any prefix in your database, change the query above to use your prefix. Example: prefix ibf_:

[CODE] update ibf_skin_collections set set_key = 'default' where set_name = "IP.Board";

Reinstall the APP. It should work.

Love your application! I just have a small issue with it. Could you take a look at http://kh13.com/forum/tracker/issue-11-problem-with-list-of-online-users/page__catfilter__2, please? Basically, if you view the list of online users, and someone is viewing the reputation points app, then you get this error:

Fatal error: Class 'publicSessions__reputationpoints' not found in /home/dchiuch/public_html/kh13.com/forum/admin/applications/members/modules_public/online/online.php on line 255

It seems like an easy fix (if you know what you're doing), so could you please have a look at this?

Thanks a lot. :) Will certainly be giving 5 stars when this issue is resolved.

Love your application! I just have a small issue with it. Could you take a look at

http://kh13.com/foru...e__catfilter__2

, please? Basically, if you view the list of online users, and someone is viewing the reputation points app, then you get this error:

Fatal error: Class 'publicSessions__reputationpoints' not found in /home/dchiuch/public_html/kh13.com/forum/admin/applications/members/modules_public/online/online.php on line 255

It seems like an easy fix (if you know what you're doing), so could you please have a look at this?

Thanks a lot. :smile: Will certainly be giving 5 stars when this issue is resolved.

Damn translate! It was calling app name on my language.

Fixed!

Sorry, doesn't work on my install. It says "There appears to be an error with the database" when visiting the reputation tab.

Is this reputation points compatible with ipcontent??? and with ip tracker???? My last questions is if this mod give me the posibility of aplly permisions access on some forums if users have a quantity of points.

Thanks a lot.

Fatal error: Call to a member function listReps() on a non-object in /home/xxxxx/admin/applications_addon/other/reputationpoints/modules_public/display/list.php on line 119

would

Fatal error: Call to a member function silentRedirect() on a non-object in /home/davemac/public_html/forums/admin/setup/sources/classes/output/output.php on line 672

also be the skin key issue when trying to upgrade this? I did not notice I still had older version active when I upgraded to 3.3

edit: uninstall old and the reinstall went fine, thought I had disabled this when upgrading.

my fault.

Post the log error.

I have the same problem with 3.3.3.

There appears to be an error with the database.

Where can I find the log error? If you mean the error logs, there's no info about this error logged.

Found a bug which makes the two top members unclickable.

I just added a <div class='clearfix clear'>{code}</div>

The copyright paragraph is overlapping the reputation list, it can be fixed by editing one line in the hook.

/admin/applications_addon/other/reputationpoints/modules_public/display/list.php: line 122

Replace:

$this->output .= "<p style='padding:10px;font-size:11px;color:#848484;position:relative;text-align:right;text-shadow:0px 1px 0px #fff;'>Powered by <b>{$this->caches['app_cache']['reputationpoints']['app_title']} {$this->caches['app_cache']['reputationpoints']['app_version']}</b> &copy; ".date('Y')."&nbsp;&nbsp;<a target='_blank' href='http://www.sosinvision.com.br/'>SOS Invision</a></p>";

With:

$this->output .= "<div class='clearfix clear'><p style='padding: 10px;font-size: 11px;color:#848484;text-align:right;text-shadow: 0px 1px 0px #fff;'>Pwered by <b>{$this->caches['app_cache']['reputationpoints']['app_title']} {$this->caches['app_cache']['reputationpoints']['app_version']}</b> &copy; ".date('Y')."&nbsp;&nbsp;<a target='_blank' href='http://www.sosinvision.com.br/'>SOS Invision</a></p></div>";

This bug appears on 3.3.4, don't know if it's like this on other board versions.

Maxxius likes this

Could you make pagination?

I set up Number of records : 100 and now list is very long..... and I see SQL Query:103 ()

and I see SQL Query:103 ()

I see 10 queries:

Btw, regardless of number of records, 1, 10, 100 or 1000, the number of queries will be the same.

About the pagination, in a future version.