Download: (Pav32) Someone Mentions You

Pavulon87

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I undestood to mention somebody in a post I have to add @ before his nick when writing a post?

Is it possible to add a button under user photo (or something else) for mentioning him and while clicking that button @Nick automatically incerted in the post?
It'll be great ;)

A question: sometime I use to write, example
@Richard C: please, respond.
That double point breaks the notification, as it doesn't recognize the nick anymore. The same happens with comma (,) and so on...

As I undestood to mention somebody in a post I have to add @ before his nick when writing a post?

Is it possible to add a button under user photo (or something else) for mentioning him and while clicking that button @Nick automatically incerted in the post?

It'll be great :wink:

wow!

just a suggestion, not necessary.

but thought about adding a icon on the reply box for mentions?

and in there u can use the ajax to search for members names rather then inline reply messages

If this could be done, this would be great. I was thinking about adding it to my bbcode list, but I don't know to do the ajax for the names. +1

@Demeter: Added

@*Salvo*: Fixed

@James B.: Fixed

New version is waiting to download :wink:

Damn Pavulon, you're awesome. Keep up the great work!

to change the text color for the @name

ACP > look and feel > manage skin sets & templates > YOUR SKIN > CSS > ipb_common.css

find

.bbc_member, .bbc_url, .bbc_email { color: inherit; }

replace with

.bbc_member, .bbc_url, .bbc_email { text-decoration: underline !important; color: BLUE; }

unless you can find out where the 'inherit' is defined?

you will need to do this for each skin

Just had a quick look if you want the name formatted this needs changed in defaults.php

protected function _buildOutput( $member )

{

return "<a href='" . $this->registry->output->buildSEOUrl( 'showuser=' . $member['member_id'], 'public', $member['members_seo_name'], 'showuser' ) . "' class='bbc_member _hovertrigger url fn' hovercard-ref='member' hovercard-id='{$member['member_id']}' title='{$this->lang->words['bbc_member_bbcode']}'>{$member['members_display_name']}</a>";

}

Your going to need to use this code somewhere:

IPSMember::makeNameFormatted[/code]

no it won't, it will only color the text so it looks like a link, as per GodDon's request

to change the text color for the @name

find

.bbc_member, .bbc_url, .bbc_email { color: inherit; }

replace with

.bbc_member, .bbc_url, .bbc_email { text-decoration: underline !important; color: BLUE; }

unless you can find out where the 'inherit' is defined?

you will need to do this for each skin

no it won't, it will only color the text so it looks like a link, as per GodDon's request

thank you sir!

Archived