Download: IP.Board Notices System

Enkidu

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes i understand, but it's not possible at this time...

In your code of hook/modification, you can find what don't work with page of Ip.content... i have open a traker about this, and b.faber say's it's your modification the problem... sorry :aww:

You have no ip.content?

I do have IPC and many of the notices system users have IPC but I haven't seen any report of such kind in the past. So when you feel you're ready to reveal your board, contact me and I will be more than happy to fix the problem for you :)

dude, if you can't give Enkidu board access or are unwilling to, then there is not much he can do to help you, as he has already said.

The issue is clearly with your board and its use of the mod. Maybe a unique configuration or setup that is uncommon or not used by anyone else. THIS is why its important to have access for bug trapping.

The only other thing to do (other than what has already been asked), would be for you to let Endiku have your SQL error logs and let him see if anything in them is relevant.

regards
Richard.

I do have IPC and many of the notices system users have IPC but I haven't seen any report of such kind in the past.

Ok, but i'ts Only with à "Pages" created with Ip.content theyre not work... can you try to create a "Page" in html in ip.content and select then with notice system of application location criteria...? (normally it should not appear)

The only other thing to do (other than what has already been asked), would be for you to let Endiku have your SQL error logs and let him see if anything in them is relevant.

I have NO sql error... Thanks

Yes, that's it Enkidu ^^

Sorry but the mod doesn't pull pages names. It will list the name of the app and you can choose on which app the notice will display. It won't display pages names or let you specify them individually (boy that would be a mess). However, you can use the requested URL to emulate that.

you need to fill in with the requested url not the whole url (i.e. the part after www.example.com/ )

Yes i Do, and not working with module "(DP32) Pages" too...
In IP.content i use "Use Theme managed by IP.Board?" at yes, it is the head for fefault use... this can come from there (ditto for dp32 pages...)
your mod ad code in the head.... of forum, not in content??

It's "ok", i have just one page with ip.content "index.html", and if i indicate "pages" in location criteria, it' the default page of ip.content employed... i have my notice on my page Ip.content ^^

great! Although I'm planning to enhance the support of IPC in the next release.

Hi Enkidu

I have the same problem some others reported earlier. Notices are working for me for all usergroups except for guests. I have nothing in the criteria for number of posts or for reputation/likes and just one forum selected for location criteria.

I have tried rebuilding the html and recaching the skin but that hasn't made a difference.

Hi Enkidu

I have the same problem some others reported earlier. Notices are working for me for all usergroups except for guests. I have nothing in the criteria for number of posts or for reputation/likes and just one forum selected for location criteria.

I have tried rebuilding the html and recaching the skin but that hasn't made a difference.

Hi thefreekick

sorry to hear that

please PM me your board details and I'll have a look for you

Archived