Download: Flash Image and Video Rotator

Enkidu

File Name: Flash Image and Video Rotator
File Submitter: Enkidu
File Submitted: 16 Sep 2011
File Updated: 07 Nov 2011
File Category: IP.Content Blocks

With this block you can create an amazing flash based 3D image and video rotator. The block is accompanied by more than 50 settings that allow you to fully customize the look and feel of the rotator from the ground up. and yes! I did say: video rotator! not only you can slide images but videos too!

DEMO
Enkidu image and video rotator

Interested? let's talk features:

1- More than 50 settings to control the width, height, transparency, colours, transitions, slide display time, transition speed, autoplay, and many more!
2- Uses IP.Content framework so you can parse the block everywhere you like! (provided that IP.board supports that)
3- An alternative text to display to visitors who don't have flash player or java enabled. You can use that to provide alternative contents to search engine spiders too.
4- Slide up to 4 images and 1 video. Although you can manually add more (refer to the documentation included)
5- control each slide title, text, and URL. You can even define CSS tags to further customize the look and feel of the text displayed when users click on info.
6- NEW define two transition effects. Each has 6 fully customizable settings for you to tweak to your liking.

Limitations
No support for right to left languages.

Please note that this mod cannot be installed on IPS hosted communities due to their guidelines which doesn't allow the installation of third party software.

please note: this block is build upon the piecemaker2 image rotator which is an open source project and cannot be offered for sale. what you're paying for here is the included IP.board settings, the php xml setting file, and the IP.Content block. The small amount you pay here will allow me to continue support and develop this plugin if it attracted enough attention.

thanks %7Boption%7D

Enjoy!

Click here to download this file

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to solve that, open your block (ACP, IPC, and then block), find:

swfobject.embedSWF('{$this->settings['public_dir']}flash/piecemaker.swf', 'piecemaker', '1000', '600', '10', null, flashvars,    

params, null);

the 1000 is the width of the flash player, whereas the 600 is its height. change those to your liking :smile:

seems that I missed those values. I will update the block this weekend to make it automatic :smile:

Sorry I can't show it to you live. I never touch my live forum until it works locally :sad:

piecemakerXML.php suppose to be uploaded into the root directory?

It might be my IP.B/C since locally I use 3.2 beta. I might try it on my live forum, today (3.2.2).

OK fair enough.

1- create a test page and parse the block there and then PM me the link.
2- yes piecemakerXML.php should go to root or you could modify the block and tell it where exactly the piecemakerXML.php file is located

to solve that, open your block (ACP, IPC, and then block), find:

swfobject.embedSWF('{$this->settings['public_dir']}flash/piecemaker.swf', 'piecemaker', '1000', '600', '10', null, flashvars,   

params, null);

the 1000 is the width of the flash player, whereas the 600 is its height. change those to your liking :smile:

seems that I missed those values. I will update the block this weekend to make it automatic :smile:

Archived