-RAW-

Contact Form

527 posts in this topic

No one received ? Probably you didn't receive 'cause IPB 3 didn't send PM to yourself. See if the user you chose as Topic/PM author is your ID.

Same here, i have set pm sender user id to 1 and i am id 3

Also i cannot delete the settings i made in DEPARTAMENTS/EMAILS.

System Error

[#11737] ERROR: we couldn't remove 'cause an invalid ID was informed!

When i delete Department/Forums the settings in emails is gone but when i create new department the old email department is coming back ??

No one received ? Probably you didn't receive 'cause IPB 3 didn't send PM to yourself. See if the user you chose as Topic/PM author is your ID.

Used a diff account (dummy account) and this time setup so that only Admin would get the PM. No joy :(

Serious, I don't know what happens... The whole thing works nice for me; I test and restest, and do it again... I post, and don't work for some.

I will upload it to my ONLINE test board and install to make some tests and will create a test account for everyone test it.

I'm working on other hook right now... I'll do it in next days.

Birdsofprey likes this

Guess I found the problem.

This app was made in Brazilian Portuguese and it is app=contato, just like in 3.1.X series. After some complains, now it is app=contactus. Apparently I forgot something 'cause it works 100% good in Brazilian Portuguese, including the error on Announcement, which doesn't happen there.

I just can believe that I forgot something behind related to the SETTINGS... all problemas related in this topic points to the Settings.

I will take a look closer on it.

It worked on my test board fine yesterday, but today I find that the Announcement Text is replaced by 'Array' and the spam question text has disappeared - replaced by '1', with another 'Array' beneath and the recaptcha has disappeared. %7Boption%7D

No worries because it's only the test board.

I setup to receive PM's. And selected 2 groups to get them (Admin / Mod). Sent one quickly and got nothing.

Same here, i have set pm sender user id to 1 and i am id 3

Also i cannot delete the settings i made in DEPARTAMENTS/EMAILS.

When i delete Department/Forums the settings in emails is gone but when i create new department the old email department is coming back ??

Guess I found the problem.

This app was made in Brazilian Portuguese and it is app=contato, just like in 3.1.X series. After some complains, now it is app=contactus. Apparently I forgot something 'cause it works 100% good in Brazilian Portuguese, including the error on Announcement, which doesn't happen there.

I just can believe that I forgot something behind related to the SETTINGS... all problemas related in this topic points to the Settings.

I will take a look closer on it.

Guess I solve it... really was a SETTING issue caused by translation.

Can someone test it out for me ? I'll send new version (2.0.1) via PM.

What's New in Version 2.0.1:

• Fixed all issues related to settings which was causing malfunction of contact form
  • In order to avoid permission error, the fill of the department is now mandatory
  • Form reworked to look more attractive

To update, uninstall version 2.0.0 and remove all files from your FTP. Upload files from 2.0.1 and install it.
AndyF, AlexJ and Birdsofprey like this

No, in left menu, you'll the option to DEPARTAMENTS/EMAILS.

But I can't add email because this error: [#11737] ERROR: You must create a department first.

contact.tiff I cannot find the application in my Admin CP ->System tab ->Manage Applications & Modules ->Applications Not Installed. Do,nt understand this, attached is a screen print of where I put the files.

Great stuff, as always.

Question! Is there a way to take the main link off the main navigation?

I would prefer it not being there, and better still would like a text link to go on the bottom of each page next to "Help".

Thanks