Download: Unreal Portal 3.0.2

cricket

If I add the Calendar to the portal it gives this error on a white page:

Warning: require_once(/home/imperium/public_html/dev/admin/applications_addon/ips/calendar/modules_public/calendar/calendars.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/imperium/public_html/dev/admin/applications_addon/other/uportal/modules_public/uportal/classes/class_calendar.php on line 58

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/imperium/public_html/dev/admin/applications_addon/ips/calendar/modules_public/calendar/calendars.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php52s/pear:/home/imperium/public_html/dev/ips_kernel/') in /home/imperium/public_html/dev/admin/applications_addon/other/uportal/modules_public/uportal/classes/class_calendar.php on line 58

Any ideas how to fix this?

I personally would like to see the ability to insert links from IP Content blocks into Unreal like you can do with the current Portal. I love Unreal Portal always have but it really needs to be lifted up into the 21st Century and follow the needs of the new software.

This still knocks spots off all the portals ever made, but as I said it needs to be brought up to speed. Jeuhen now that you have gone on board will we see some new changes now?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I downloaded and install this yesterday direct from unreal solutions site and got this error

There appears to be an error with the database.

[color=#515151][font=arial, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again. [/size][/font][/color]

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

any idea how to fix it?

Archived