Pre-pay

RedMask

I'm the kind of guy that likes to be early and take my time with things so I don't have to rush or be without something.

When I'm going somewhere, I get there early so I can take my time and enjoy the scenery. When I'm shopping for groceries, I like to buy bulk of what I need early so I save money and won't have to worry about it for awhile. When I pay bills, I like to pay early so I'm ahead of the curve and have a good relationship with the group I'm paying.

So naturally what I'd like to see from Invision's hosted services is the ability to pay for months of service in advance. I like to pay before I need it, not within 3 or 4 days every month.

I've been able to keep on top of remembering to pay every month for about a year now, but this month was the first time it slipped my mind because I've been rather busy, particularly for the last several days. It's rather embarrassing to turn on your computer to find your friends asking you why your account was suspended, even if you can instantly fix it. That's a situation that could have been easily avoided by the ability to load up months of service well in advance. That's an option that I'd like to have.

Now you see, that wasn't common sense to me for some reason, though I know it should be since your company actually cares about its customers. I think I've just been dealing with a certain irreplaceable, horrible company that shall remain nameless for so long that I've developed an aversion to asking billing questions for fear of retribution. The sad part is, that's not tongue-in-cheek. Ha ha ha ha.

Thank you for the reply.

It would actually be nice in Nexus if we could generate a renewal invoice in advance for anything and pay for it.

Sometimes when the exchange rate is good, or we have spare cash it would make sense to pay for renewals in advance, likewise if one was going to be away it would also make sense so that services such as chat and spam kept on running, as not everyone keeps a credit card on file.

• Management

It would actually be nice in Nexus if we could generate a renewal invoice in advance for anything and pay for it.

Sometimes when the exchange rate is good, or we have spare cash it would make sense to pay for renewals in advance, likewise if one was going to be away it would also make sense so that services such as chat and spam kept on running, as not everyone keeps a credit card on file.

It can - at any time you can generate a renewal invoice. The poster was wanting to pay several months at a time though.

Archived