iArcade 1.2

249 posts in this topic

%7Boption%7D

File Name: iArcade 1.2

File Submitter: Collin1000

File Submitted: 31 Jul 2011

File Category: User and Social Engagement

Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.2.x

The ever popular iArcade Arcade games app is back for IPB 3.2!

iArcade is a light-weight, easy to use, and fun arcade app for your IPB board.

Using IPB 3.0? Check out iArcade 1.0.
Using IPB 3.1? iArcade 1.1 is what you need.
Using IPB 3.2? You are in the right place! %7Boption%7D

Please visit www.iarcademod.com to get support, post bugs, or register your copy of iArcade.

here to download this file

Colin's aware of the small bug where you can generate a (relatively harmless) ACP driver error if you attempt to import a game that's already present. This only seems to happen if you have incorrect paths initially though from my testing.

Colin's aware of the small bug where you can generate a (relatively harmless) ACP driver error if you attempt to import a game that's already present. This only seems to happen if you have incorrect paths initially though from my testing.

I'm going to try and get the paths automatically defined on install in the next version anyway. Should stop the problems. :)
AndyF likes this

I'm going to try and get the paths automatically defined on install in the next version anyway. Should stop the problems. [img]

[/img]

Its funny you say that as I was thinking that when I tested it earlier. %7Boption%7D Might only need a <!--SUGGEST--> tag with a bit added on / removed ? or possibly IDM style {root_path} maybe better as they will not have to sort out the /home/blah/foobar etc part, just Arcade's location.

It won't install on Wamp despite my best efforts though, it refuses to believe the paths (and I tried half a dozen permutations), it must be a filesystem concern with the way its looking for it, as it worked first time on a 'nix box. %7Boption%7D

I can't seem to get a validation email from your forum is there any place to view the upgrade directions without being logged in?

Thanks

Its funny you say that as I was thinking that when I tested it earlier. [img]

[/img] Might only need a <!--SUGGEST--> tag with a bit added on / removed ? or possibly IDM style {root_path} maybe better as they will not have to sort out the /home/blah/foobar etc part, just Arcade's location.

It won't install on Wamp despite my best efforts though, it refuses to believe the paths (and I tried half a dozen permutations), it must be a filesystem concern with the way its looking for it, as it worked first time on a 'nix box. [img]

[/img]

I was personally thinking about just grabbing the default IPB uploads url/dir and replacing 'uploads' with 'arcade'. Quick and easy. %7Boption%7D

For Wamp.... I'm not too sure. I might need to test it on a Windows box.

I can't seem to get a validation email from your forum is there any place to view the upgrade directions without being logged in?

Thanks

Check your spam folder. Upgrading it simple though -> upload all the files and go to /admin/upgrade. Make sure you're running IPB 3.2 though.
AndyF likes this

Yea I'm having issues installing games too.

same problem ... maybe we do something wrong ...

What is the exact error?

ummm ur install thread it just says nstalling iArcade 1.2 need a lil more info then that [img]

[/img]

Fixed. Thanks. :P

Can you help us (describe) how to install games on iArcade. Never used before iArcade - and maybe is not same like ibproarcade...(used them whole time)

Never used before iArcade - can you describe how to install games (just will test on my test 3.2 site - used ibproarcade whole time)

Never used before iArcade - can you describe how to install games (just will test on my test 3.2 site - used ibproarcade whole time)

Upload the tars either one at a time via the ACP form, or dump a bunch of tars into the directory with FTP and then import them all via the ACP.

Upload in tar folder? How is with conversion - mean all games what i have and scores from ibproarcade to iArcade?

Thanks for help

Upload in tar folder? How is with conversion - mean all games what i have and scores from ibproarcade to iArcade?

Thanks for help

Lewis and I are still writing the converter. It is not complete. You cannot yet convert from ibproarcade to iArcade.

There are no errors, the games simply do not work..

http://nordensbilder...php?app=iArcade

Your paths are wrong.

No double slash.

If you can't get it to work, submit a support ticket and I'll take a look.

• Jay • likes this

Great Mod Collin1000. I really like ...it look sgreat!

May I mkae a suggestion and ask for a "Leader Board" for those those like to see their name in lights. %7Boption%7D