Wanted feature: Tagging people

Luis Angel Stamatis

I like this. Could be severely misused though to flood someone with notifications. Will have to be thought through quite extensively.

True

True. Maybe may be a good idea the ability to configure the like this notification to just friends if you want to.

Good idea!

Facebook is this way

<-------------------------------

ok go, we'll arrive later.

Please don't turn this into another one of your rant topics.

Rant topics? Sorry that not everything in Facebook needs to be everywhere else... But I guess the idea's of wanting to make something UNIQUE and not just a feature clone of everything else is horrible eh? Quality of information and guests always wins hands down over mindless masses.. Funny how that works

Rant topics? Sorry that not everything in Facebook needs to be everywhere else... But I guess the idea's of wanting to make something UNIQUE and not just a feature clone of everything else is horrible eh? Quality of information and guests always wins hands down over mindless masses.. Funny how that works

The problem is that the only feedback you provide is "Facebook features is bad and shouldn't be used". Others say "Facebook doesn't respect privacy, I don't want any Facebook features". Your problem is that you're not seeing the bigger picture. Fpr instance, Facebook features aren't bad, why else would Facebook be so popular if not for the ease of use and clever features that encourages participation and motivates people to use it more? And Facebook isn't bad per say. I don't like the way it's run either but that has nothing to do with the features.

A lot of people are using Facebook. It would be STUPID to NOT include it on your website.
So yes. Rant topics. You rant about not wanting Facebook features but you're not really giving any concrete reply as to why you think that or even how it would be beneficial to not include it on our websites.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived