Download: Shoutbox

Pete T

I've just released version 1.3.3 which fixes a few bugs, namely a pretty annoying one just introduced in IP.Board 3.3.4. Here are a list of issues fixed in this version:

As always, please check the FAQ if you have any issues. Chances are, your issue will be addressed there.
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That comes up when you have some application that is not marked as being upgraded. Click the Next button there and have it upgrade what it says needs upgrading.

Will that happen with each upgrade of shoutbox? (I didn't see a "Next" button, although I guess it could have been there.)

I did get it installed, but I had help. Then I found another update. Actually, i just watched a YouTube instruction and I think I might be able to do this. However, if I make a mess of it, I hope the invitation to PM you the FTP and CP details is still open.

I'm sorry to be such a bother. I know you guys are used to talking to people who aren't clueless. I really appreciate your help and love the work you do.

Michael, I did it. And without help this time. I mean other than the help you gave me here. It took me several tries, but I wasn't scared like I usually am because you said you would help if I couldn't do it.

Thank you so much. It's working great!

Michael, I did it. And without help this time. I mean other than the help you gave me here. It took me several tries, but I wasn't scared like I usually am because you said you would help if I couldn't do it.

Thank you so much. It's working great!

its often more daunting thinking about doing it then actually doing it :)
good job :)

if app has timed out should refresh work the same as I'm back button?
when timed out all buttons except refresh work, they do what they are supposed to.
when not timed out refresh works fine. did not seem to be skin related.
not really an issue, just caught my eye.

edit: I did forget to check tracker to see if this was already mentioned, if so I apologize.

Hey,

I just updated to 1.3.3 and the shout-box dose not appear to be on top of the page anymore,

post-75145-0-97864800-1342968914_thumb.j

In the hooks arrangement it is suppose to be above the content slider and not next to the sidebar.

in acp change the position setting, save it, change back to where desired.
works for me, for some reason I have to do this on updates.

if app has timed out should refresh work the same as I'm back button?

when timed out all buttons except refresh work, they do what they are supposed to.

when not timed out refresh works fine. did not seem to be skin related.

not really an issue, just caught my eye.

edit: I did forget to check tracker to see if this was already mentioned, if so I apologize.

If you have timed out, you should be pressing the "I'm back" button if you want to tell the app you're back, none of the other buttons are inherently intended to perform that same function.

Can we add shoutbox (mean no like sidebar block) to IP Content page and how if is it possible?

regards

bosss

There is a section in the Shoutbox FAQ that explains how to make the Global Shoutbox hook show on different pages.

Archived