Features removed from 3.1.4

Dreamlander

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did they change the ACP skin? It absolutely looks horrible now... With the purplish-pinkish-reddish dropsdowns... Why god why? They had one of the best looking skins of all softwares..

http://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/4276-acp32-blue-acp/

:D i swear that had to be an inside joke... or Ricky just likes Pink... IDK, but yeah.... few enjoy that color (get it off, it BURNS :frantics: ).

I don't mind the pink, the ACP needed a third colour. (Green would have also worked though)

I don't mind the pink, the ACP needed a third colour. (Green would have also worked though)

I agree the ACP needed a third color... but why pink? think about it... im all for contrast but bright pink on baby blue... not so nice a thing to work with/use.... there is contrast, and then there is overkill... IMHO the default acp falls under #2

:D i swear that had to be an inside joke... or Ricky just likes Pink... IDK, but yeah.... few enjoy that color (get it off, it BURNS :frantics: ).

For developing that mod I will have to name a child after you.

Wait, I said child? I meant child forum.

They should have wen't for a darker shade of blue or something... Honestly, pink, why god why... It's such a professional software and then you add PINK to it...

Did someone let his wife do some coding? :P

Ogod shut up.

If it was green people would complain that it's too much like 3.1.4.
If it was blue people would complain that it's not enough variety.
If it was black people would complaints too dull.

IPS cannot win here when it comes to picking a color so they picked the one that they personally liked because no matter what they chose people would complain so it might as well be something they like.

Now stop crying over a color and go back to crying over the important things that still haven't been restored like topic descriptions.

Ogod shut up.

IPS cannot win here when it comes to picking a color so they picked the one that they personally liked because no matter what they chose people would complain so it might as well be something they like.

Now stop crying over a color and go back to crying over the important things that still haven't been restored like topic descriptions.

There are complaints on every decision, that doesn't mean every decision is the right one.

Find me one major site that combines pink with blue in the UI and i'll shut up :P

Ogod shut up.

A company will never get a color mix that will please everyone. I've been involved with picked which colors will be used on production cars and it's a mess. :( Although car companies are different because we can offer a wider range of choices, you will still be attacked for not making the "right" one.

Am I the only one that likes the new admin panel design? :S

I like it too

As long as it works well I don't care what colour it is.

Ditto. I'll always choose functionality over a color. . . .unless it's a tie-dye.

Doesn't mean it's a wrong one either. I can make pointless statements too.

http://www.flickr.com/

Now go sit in the corner.

That's one word of text, not exactly a major UI part.

Colors are supposed to blend in together to create a whole, putting two entirely different colors next to eachother is generally unpleasing to the eye, creating a "hurting" eye feel and making it less readable. To. Much. Contrast.

Ah well, I guess without a poll we won't be getting anywhere.

That's one word of text, not exactly a major UI part.

Wow you're more stubborn than IPS. Look at their logo, their favicon, their name, their buttons. Their entire theme is pink and blue. Their "UI" is just text and it's all blue pink and the standard black. They blend together perfectly. You're just advocating for a personal preference which is nice way of saying that you're being a baby.

at the present time i cannot see my forum being upgraded, just to many options been removed that my forum/members use.
it gets a bit old now with the, "use a hook or code it back in" :yawn:

respect to the people who code the hooks, very much appreciated..........keep up the good work.

Archived