The worst thing about 3.2

Brandon D

u mean the light color change from the background and the logo right?

Yes! Where the left gradient of the logo image does not blend into the header background, like the right side does.

If that's the worse thing in IPB 3.2 then you know that IPB did one hell of a job. :tongue:

IPB 3.2 is a great achievement no doubt. I just have issues :frantics:

Personally, I have trouble digesting the aesthetics of the title bar at the top.
I'm sure this can be easily modified though, but I wish it looked a little more like this:

post-115527-0-35820100-1307145715_thumb.

And also, I wish adding items to menus wasn't so complicated (you normally need a mod for it).
If you've got several add-ons to your forums, you know what I'm talking about (when all the menu items do not fit in, it doesn't look too good...)

Personally, I have trouble digesting the aesthetics of the title bar at the top.

I'm sure this can be easily modified though, but I wish it looked a little more like this:

And also, I wish adding items to menus wasn't so complicated (you normally need a mod for it).

If you've got several add-ons to your forums, you know what I'm talking about (when all the menu items do not fit in, it doesn't look too good...)

Adding a link is as simple as adding one line of code..... not sure why you need a mod for that?

Adding one or 2 is fine, but say you add... 5 or more. The width of the bar is not long enough and it messes up the whole menu. That's why things like "Fusion menu" were created.

It was kind of a mess in 3.1, but it's actually not too bad in 3.2:
%7Boption%7D

Archived