Download: Our Topics

aSimpleIdea

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Parlo in italiano finalmente xd

Regan è possibile nella prossima versione(anche per 3.1 ç_ç) dividere i vari slide in differenti tab a secondo della sezione?

%7Boption%7D

this is google translate from above

I speak Italian now xd

Regan is possible in the next version (even for 3.1 ç_ç) divide the different slides in different tabs depending on the section?

yes i agree i love the idea would love to see tabs/groups setup for different feeds believe i mentioned this earlier iirc
  • 3 weeks later...

As I said before, next version will feature a tabbed-style output :) ( or at least I'll try :lol: )
@aljareh4ever, what do you mean? You mean a different background for each topic or for each tab?

By the way, thank you very much for all your feedbacks guys, I really really appreciate them :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,
I just updated our topics to version 1.3, this is just an update that makes the application compatible with invision power board 3.2.
Although the visual output has changed, the application is just the same as usual.

Tabs and other feature that you asked will come with version 2.0 :)

Have a nice day!

• 2 weeks later...

hello

i install it and got this error

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxx/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_22/skin_ourtopics.php on line 162

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxx/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_22/skin_ourtopics.php:162) in /home/xxxx/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 116

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/aljareh/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_22/skin_ourtopics.php:162) in /home/xxxx/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxx/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_22/skin_ourtopics.php:162) in /home/xxxx/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxx/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_22/skin_ourtopics.php:162) in /home/xxxx/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxx/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_22/skin_ourtopics.php:162) in /home/xxxx/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141

Would love to have this as a way to display specific topics I want to be viewed.

Is it planned to have the option to input topic id's so admin can pick specifically what topics display? Or to have option to display only pinned topics from certain forums?

hello

i install it and got this error

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxx/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_22/skin_ourtopics.php on line 162

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxx/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_22/skin_ourtopics.php:162) in /home/xxxx/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 116

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/aljareh/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_22/skin_ourtopics.php:162) in /home/xxxx/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxx/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_22/skin_ourtopics.php:162) in /home/xxxx/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxx/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_22/skin_ourtopics.php:162) in /home/xxxx/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxx/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_22/skin_ourtopics.php:162) in /home/xxxx/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141

I will investigate and will be able to reply you tomorrow morning :)

Would love to have this as a way to display specific topics I want to be viewed.

Is it planned to have the option to input topic id's so admin can pick specifically what topics display? Or to have option to display only pinned topics from certain forums?

You can do like this: Set "Pull Pinned Topics Only" and select forums you'd like to take topics from. And Voilà.
Make sure your users can see topics on forums you chosed, otherwise no table will appear. :)

ACP -> Look & Feel -> Manage Skin Sets & Templates -> Your Skin -> skin_ourtopics -> showTopics

Search:

<div class="row2" style="line-height: 30px;" >

<p style="padding-left: 15px;">{$sort}</p>

</div>

replace that {$sort} with whatever you want or, if you just don't want anything to appear, replace those three lines with

<--! <div class="row2" style="line-height: 30px;" >

<p style="padding-left: 15px;">{$sort}</p>

</div> --> 

:smile:

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased the newest version of your mod, it works great except for when your mod is enabled a guest clicks on the forum nav button they get a driver error. here is the error any help on this would be appreciated to get it working properly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 00:18:48 +0000

Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND approved = 1  AND pinned = 0 ORDER BY start_date DESC LIMIT 25' at line 2

IP Address: - /index.php?/index

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mySQL query error: SELECT tid, t.title, title_seo,p.post,a.attach_thumb_location FROM topics t  LEFT JOIN posts p ON ( p.topic_id = t.tid AND new_topic = 1 )

LEFT JOIN attachments a ON ( a.attach_is_image = 1 AND a.attach_post_key = p.post_key )   WHERE t.forum_id IN (  ) AND approved = 1  AND pinned = 0 ORDER BY start_date DESC LIMIT 25

.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

| File																	   | Function																	  | Line No.		  |

|----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|

| hooks/ourTopics_bc283f4bbc28d249621c013b5546b68b.php					   | [ourTopics].getT															  | 24				|

'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'

| admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php							  | [ourTopics].getOutput														 | 3336			  |

'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'

| admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php							  | [output].templateHooks														| 2639			  |

| admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/boards.php				 | [output].sendOutput														   | 127			   |

| hooks/dp3ffboardsClassOverloader_8b2bd010b4e39cbbc4beed3aa02e5968.php	  | [public_forums_forums_boards].doExecute									   | 41				|

| admin/sources/base/ipsController.php									   | [dp3ffboardsClassOverloader].doExecute										| 302			   |

Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 00:18:53 +0000

Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND approved = 1  AND pinned = 0 ORDER BY start_date DESC LIMIT 25' at line 2

IP Address:  /index.php?/index

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived