DawPi

(DP33) Guest View Limits

182 posts in this topic

I will be first person to buy an Upgraded version

All my mods have free lifetime upgrades.. But donations are always welcome. ;)

I want to buy this mod. But can you tell me how the bots are excluded from the limit? The google / yahoo / bing / etc bot doens't have this limit? How did you do this?

Thank you!

Regards,
Duken

Duken - the same as IPS.. I'm using the IPS method to recognize them, so if IPS made it working so do I.

BUG :

If a Memeber has forgotten his password , he cannot retrive the password using the URL sent to him as he keeps getting message exceeded no of views.

This URL should be made exempt from View limits .

Chetan105, it has been fixed.. Just redownload this mod and reupload all files from Upload/ folder. That's all.

Thank you!

Hello! I'm trying to download the previous version for 3.2.3 but only updated 3.3 version is available with these links. Does updated 3.3 version still works with IPB 3.2.3? Just to be sure before purchase :yes:

I can send you a previous version for 3.2.3 if you want, but this from 3.3. should works fine. If not, PM me and you'll be working copy on 3.2.3. ;)

I am still having the same issue after updating to the latest version. When I set the Time Amount to 1H and when the guests reach the maximum amount of post, the disable time just doesn't match up. E.g Now is 21.17 and restriction should finish at 22.17 but message is saying "The restriction will be disabled at Today, 9:17 PM.

Is it an issue with time zone or something ?

Thanks

GhostedX, try this.. Open file: adminsourcesclassesdp3classesdp3tvClass.php
Find:

return $hour * $i * $this->settings['dp3_tv_time_limit'];[/CODE]

Change to:

[CODE]return $hour * $i * $this->settings['dp3_tv_time_limit'] + $this->registry->class_localization->getTimeOffset();

Did you see such option on the screens or read in the description? No? Why? Because there isn't such option! ;) I can give you manual edit to change it, but with forum ID's managed into the file, not in ACP. :)

Chetan105 likes this

DawPi , i completely understand that this MOD does not have the feature I asked for , but i wanted to know if I can manually edit something to enable this.
The Mod had been great for getting new member registration , but would like just one forum ID to be viewed with no limits ! Please do help with this as a manual edit !

Chetan105, to exclude any forum(s) from the limit do this.:

Open file: admin/sources/classes/dp3classes/dp3tvClass.php
Find:

/* Topics only? */[/CODE]

Add Above:

[CODE] /* Exclude forums (for Chetan105) */ if( in_array( $this->request['f'], array( 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9 ) ) ) { return false; }

Where 2,4,6,7,8,9 (etc.) are the forum IDs.

Chetan105 likes this

DawPi,

With this hook enabled my IPContent gets all messed up. Block display in weird proportions or don't display at all. Help! Really like the mod but now I had to disable it.