DawPi

(DP33) Guest View Limits

182 posts in this topic

I've find a fixed to this bot issue,so it's working for me now.bless

that´s great , can you please share with us the fix, would be much appreciated.

that´s great , can you please share with us the fix, would be much appreciated.

What i done first is cache the "useragents" then make a clone group from the guest group and called it "Bots" and give it the same settings as a Guest and then went in the ACP and then "Search Engine Optimization" in there i change the setting "Treat Search Engine as part of which group?" to the clone group i made as bots,i've done this over 3 hrs now and the bots is still online also my google webmaster tools have no errors also the site map.
DawPi and Enigm@ like this

This version should works fine on the new beta.. Do not work for you? What's happen?

if we buy this mod do we also get 3.1.x version of this mod? as well as 3.2?

Was the bot bug fixed because i would not like to make a any bot group.

Hello,
yes, you can download both versions.

And I write something one more time: to check and recognize bots I used part of code made by IPS - did IPS anytime was wrong? :P

Maxxius likes this

Hello, I am interested in this mod. Will it be released for 3.2 any time soon? I'd very much like to use it :)

Hello,
it's works fine on 3.2 -> (DP32) this mean that mod is compatible with the IP.Board 3.2.

Hello,

it's works fine on 3.2 -> (DP32) this mean that mod is compatible with the IP.Board 3.2.

haha thanks for the reply man. Woulda been awesome to know this while the $5 deal was going on :P eitherway, will be purchasing it in the future so good looking out :)

Where can I find this setting (Treat Search Engine as part of which group?) in IPB 3.2?

The app is blocking the bots.

Thank you.

Where can I find this setting (Treat Search Engine as part of which group?) in IPB 3.2?

The app is blocking the bots.

Thank you.

same problem here, check this post out though http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/342979-trying-to-figure-out-2-errors/page__hl__treat+search+engine__fromsearch__1

Well, for now no, but if you really want it I can add one settings for it. Please purchase this mod and PM me.

How to change this :

You've exceeded the maximum number of pages views (5) you can open as a guest. To remove this message and become a member please register a free account or login. It will only take a few moments and you'll be able to view board normally.

i search in Languages, but i cant find it.

Did you check the mod settings or even the screenshots from this mod? You can change this in the mod settings.

Oh yes, I meant if I could put as a different language because i have english and spanish and I thought I could change it from the language part , i will add a spanish extra line below the default one.

thanks DawPi.