Unapproved posts and topics idea

Weatherz

I was cleaning my board and going through every category, approving or deleting unapproved posts, and then I thought to myself, why isn't there an easier way?

My moderators tend to unapproved posts, rather then delete them, also when I come across a spammer, I flag them which unapproved all posts.

My suggestion would be a section in the mod panel or something, where you can list every unapproved post and thread in one list, maybe have a preview of the post etc, or is there already a feature like this?

I just think its annoying to need to go through every category :)

To the staff, any idea when I'm getting taken off the "Require moderator approval" list?

My suggestion would be a section in the mod panel or something, where you can list every unapproved post and thread in one list, maybe have a preview of the post etc, or is there already a feature like this?

you can do this with pages - ip.content / set up an database and pull all unaproved posts with a block

Thanks for moving it Mark :)

.Ian, they have the permissions to soft delete, but it all boils down to the fact that they cant be bothered to click delete, then delete post etc, when its a simple one click on the unapproved button.

Its an issue I need to address with my staff as I dont have the time to approve 50 posts a day :)

Archived