IP.Chat Saying User Limit is Reached

Fasckira

All my users are getting this message when trying to enter the Chat:

[#CSTART-6] The IP.Chat room limit has been reached. You will not be able to join the chat room until some users first leave.

There are 0 members in there and we're entitled to 50. Tried to raise a support call for this but everytime I try to I get told I haven't selected a package (even though it doesnt give me an option to select a package). Dislike this new interface intensely! :(

I can't submit a ticket as that system is broken too!

[#10X164] You did not select a valid package. Support requests in the department you selected must be associated with a valid active package.

Despite going into the "package" and trying to open a ticket from there... grrr!

Why does IPS have to mangle things at weekend when you've limited staff available?

Sadly is is still not fixed...
Getting [#CSTART-6] The IP.Chat room limit has been reached. You will not be able to join the chat room until some users first leave.
No-one is in the chat, and we should have a limit for 50 persons
(http://forum.geocaching.nl/index.php?app=ipchat )

I can't submit a ticket as that system is broken too!

Despite going into the "package" and trying to open a ticket from there... grrr!

Why does IPS have to mangle things at weekend when you've limited staff available?

I have this issue also. There is no option to select a valid package. I am using Chrome.

We have had extra support staff available all weekend long, and even development and management have been around to assist with the transition of our client area. We didn't "break the chatsystem and dont give support during the weekend" by any means.

As has been mentioned here, if you are still experiencing issues submit a ticket or reply to your existing ticket so we can address them please.

Archived