Download: Hide Links Until Reply

NenaDice

File Name: Hide Links Until Reply
File Submitter: NenaDice
File Submitted: 28 Feb 2011
File Updated: 17 Jul 2011
File Category: Hooks and Plugins

This hook will hide all the links at your forum only until users reply to see them.

After you install the hook.xml file, you can configure it to your needs and likings at its Settings area. You can enable and disable the hook, choose the forums where you want to hide links until users reply to see them, enter your own custom message that you want to appear instead of the hidden content and choose which groups you want to exlude from the reply limit. i.e. that you want to see the hidden links without having to reply.

To see how the hook looks like when used, please have a look at the attached screenshots.

Click here to download this file

How you get this to work with out doing file edits? Because there is a hook "(T31) Hide Content" that do the same thing but you need to edit files for it to work.

Also i hope for $10 you make it hide the links all over the board and not just post,because it be useless if members can still see links in Quoting replies,Search,Topic Summary,Email Notifications,Profiles (both Topics & Posts tabs).PZ

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Did you had time time yet to work your way up on that to-do list? %7Boption%7D

Hi. No, I will not be updating this mod for the 3.3.x version due to no thaving much free time.

I keep getting a drive error

There appears to be an error with the database

when the hooks enabled ive tried a few thing but i cant fix the issue.

Hi,

Can you please give me a few more details? Like the exact database error that you are having and at what forum version did you install this?

this is the error im getting and there isnt an exact database error

http://gyazo.com/eb5...f612bc8bf120853

and im using 3.2.x now reading im amusing its just the version of ibp because u didn't make for for 3.2 but im hoping its not lol

That is a database error. But I need the exact error message. You can get it from the latest sql error log file inside the cache folder.

The hook is not compatible with the 3.2 series but to know the real cause of the error I need to see the database error message.

That is a database error. But I need the exact error message. You can get it from the latest sql error log file inside the cache folder.

The hook is not compatible with the 3.2 series but to know the real cause of the error I need to see the database error message.

ok im sorry here
Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND author_id=0' at line 1
mySQL query error: SELECT pid FROM posts WHERE topic_id= AND author_id=0
  • 2 months later...

Wow I just purchased this and got the same exact Driver Error, then came here and saw it's not compatible. When is there going to be an update and is there any way to get a refund until then?

Sorry, no refund. It is stated very clearly at the mod page with what version/s the is compatible. Also it is mention in the support topic as well that it i snot compatible with the latest version of Ipb.

About updating the mod atm there is no plan to do so.
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived