Mike John

(M34) Donation Tracker

371 posts in this topic

(M34) Donation Tracker

Application based donation tracker, receive and track donations. Setup goals (expenses) and display the donation status in a percentage bar. Also track the individual status of each goal as members choose to donate to there preferred goals. Try out the free version of the Donate Sidebar, download here.

Click here to read my IPS Marketplace purchase guide before purchasing. View the IP.Board 4 version here.

Keep up to date with DevFuse mod development and releases.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Feature List:

• Option to automatically demote a member back to his original member group x days after there donation.
  • Option to mark goals as achieved and remove them from listing after they have reached 100% donations.
  • Option to create goals that are continuous and have no set end date.
  • RSS feeds for latest donations and latest goals listings.
  • Ability to track the individual status of each goal as members choose to donate to there preferred goals.
  • IP.Board inbuilt caching system used to reduce resource usage and increase efficiency.
  • Setup fixed donation amounts a member can donate or let the member choose the amount. This includes a minimum donation amount allowed.
  • Group permissions for who can view the donation tracker, view goals, view donations and for who can donate.
  • All payment data is logged including successful and unsuccessful attempts on the payment function.
  • New discussion topic created for each new successful donation.
  • Ability to track the top donors in the view top donors page.
  • Points System integration to reward points to donors based on each successful donation or each successful per dollar amount donated.
  • Payment gateways that are currently supported are Paypal, Payza (Alert Pay) and Skrill (MoneyBookers).

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/24/2011
  • Category
  • Discussion URL
    http://www.devfuse.com/products/53-donation-tracker/
  • Support Info
    <p><a rel="external nofollow" href="http://www.devfuse.com/forums/tutorials/article/112-devfuse-support-options/">http://www.devfuse.com/forums/tutorials/article/112-devfuse-support-options/</a></p>
  • Supported Versions
    0,IP.Board 3.3.x,IP.Board 3.4.x

Is this going to be available for 3.2?

Yes soon, you can view the status of my IPB 3.2 upgrades here. Soon after the compatibility upgrade it will also receive quite a significant feature upgrade as well.

I can see this is in private beta now. I'd be happy to assist (purchased the mod via here whilst on IPB 3.1.4, fairly recently).

Think I have the correct corresponding account but just to make sure, PM from my site and will invite you to the group pm. I'll be going to RC pretty soon and soon after have the Marketplace upgraded with the latest version. It's just taking a little bit longer because I'm introducing major new features as well as upgrading for IPB 3.2.

When will this be released out of beta testing?

If you are already a customer RC2 is in your download center.

When will this be released out of beta testing?

As Loren mentioned it's available on my site as an extra download to IPB 3.1 license holders. I'm currently working on the final version now and will have the IPS Marketplace updated when it's ready.

Product has been upgraded with the IPB 3.2 version. The IPB 3.1 version is still available as a previous version download. The Donation Tracker v3 is a major rewrite and upgrade for IPB 3.2.x. This version was completely rewritten with only a small amount of original IPB 3.1 Donation Tracker code left in place. There has been some major new features added and changes.

I have an expired 3.1 license. Can i download it? We never got an update while my subscription was still up. Maybe you can give this update free to your subscribers.

I have an expired 3.1 license. Can i download it? We never got an update while my subscription was still up. Maybe you can give this update free to your subscribers.

Sorry you need an active license, renewal is discounted but you do need an active subscription. I have a similar license to IPB and it's applications, if you have an active license/subscription you get the latest version for free.

I have downloaded this mod and love it but was wondering if there is anyway to have a block in IP Content with the donation goals, or just a donation button in general.

Thanks for the wonderful mod and your support!

If your not using the current latest donations ip.content block I can give you instructions to change it to use the featured goals block that usually appears as a sidebar hook? You do have the total statistics block but that won't have a donate option added until v3.0.1.

ADKGamers likes this

Hey Mike,

I totally skipped over the latest donations ip.content block in the install (stupid me = X ) So I now have that on the IP.Content page. And you said there will be a donation option added in 3.0.1 How far away is that? Because I can wait for that rather than having you customize the block for me if it's not too far away.

Thank you again for your time and help!

How far away is that?

Hard to give an exact date but 2-4 weeks most likely. There is actually less bugs than I imagined so having to wait until I have enough bug fixes to warrant a new version.
ADKGamers likes this

Hard to give an exact date but 2-4 weeks most likely. There is actually less bugs than I imagined so having to wait until I have enough bug fixes to warrant a new version.

Alright, I think i can wait it out :P I think I can make something work as well. = ) This mod is working out quite well for me so far though, so thank you for that along with the quick reply!

No not specifically, it's really targeted to setting up goals that members donate to with the ability to track the individual and whole status of those goals.

The IPB 3.2 Donation Tracker has been updated with several more bug fixes and minor feature changes.

Notable Changes:

• The automatic and manual reset has been re-added for donations and goals. This allows you to removes donations or goals made before a certain date.
  • Topic link hook has been re-added. Due to changes in IPB 3.2, you'll need to rebuild donations in the rebuild tools for this to show up in topic view.

Bug Fixes:

I am having issues with donations not showing up.

2 donations were made, and went through to paypal but didn't show up anywhere in the donation tracker. And none of the topics were created either. Currently running 3.0.1 donation tracker with 3.2.2

Let me know what other information I can provide for you as well.

That happened to me right after I upgraded to IPB 3.2.2. I thought it was IPB3.2.3 but perhaps it was PayPal.
There is a fix for that - just re-download the files and update them.

http://www.devfuse.com/forums/tracker/issue-576-donars-list-not-updated/

Loren already answered your question but for others experiencing this problem. You will need to re-download the latest files from the marketplace and re-upload the admin/applications_addon/other/donate/sources/gateways/paypal.php file.