Download: (inv) Awards

Gunnar94

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I get this when trying to install.. invision 3.1.4

IP.Board Set Up Utility

Welcome to the IP.Board application set up utility.
This installation is in progress...

The following errors have been found:

· CREATE TABLE inv_awards_cats ( `cat_id` int(255) NOT NULL auto_increment, `title` varchar(25) NOT NULL, `placement` int(2) NOT NULL, `visible` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1', PRIMARY KEY (`cat_id`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM;

Table 'inv_awards_cats' already exists
· INSERT INTO mminv_awards_cats (`title`, `placement`) VALUES ('Main Category', '1')

Table 'blamethe_forums.mminv_awards_cats' doesn't exist

• 2 weeks later...

Just tried the 3.2.0 update on my localhost (clean) install.
The moment I award a member with an award, I can't get to topic view anymore, seems like it's loading forever and then it just times out.
The moment I remove the award, the topic view is accessible again.

Just tried the 3.2.0 update on my localhost (clean) install.

The moment I award a member with an award, I can't get to topic view anymore, seems like it's loading forever and then it just times out.

The moment I remove the award, the topic view is accessible again.

Same issues here.

After a clean installation on localhost, getting following errors when trying to access any topic :

Warning: getimagesize( ) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. in C:\xampp\htdocs\ipb32\hooks\awardsPostView_5d2474aa29bf8f3912d9e701cf98258d.php on line 99

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\htdocs\ipb32\hooks\awardsPostView_5d2474aa29bf8f3912d9e701cf98258d.php on line 99

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\htdocs\ipb32\admin\sources\base\ipsRegistry.php on line 216

Hey, I've been using this mod since you released it. But now with the 3.2 update I got my Awards working again but the only problem I have is that they're very small on the "user panel"

Can you take a look at it or tell me how to fix it? Thanks

In this screen shot you can see the actual size of the award pins and the reduced size on the user panel.
%7Boption%7D

There is a setting in the ACP for the awards system called "Resize Award Icons in Posts", change that to no, or change the setting right below that which governs home much each award is resized.

The awards settings are at:
System -> System Settings -> Awards (tab) -> Basic Settings

• 2 weeks later...

Can we have timed awards? For example, I would like to provide a weekly award to a specific member that would expire after n days. Thanks.

You know what, I really like that idea. I currently put a date for when an award will be removed in the award description and then I have to make a note of it in the moderators forum so I remember! This is what I do now for example, [great topic award] - awarded for making a great topic which can be viewed here: (Expires 15/08/11)

Even then I sometimes don't remember and the member doesn't even say anything!

I'm not sure how easy it would be to do that though for (inv) Awards.

Hello, I have one problem. When I upload files I missed few of them and in process of installation there was an error. How can I reinstall application? I can't delete it cause I have a lot of awards, but right now when I'm enabling application I see database error. Please help me :)

Thank you.

Since adding this new update it has caused the whole app both front and ACP to stop working. It is giving this error:

There appears to be an error with the database.
If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

In addition to this if I try to remove the app it also shows this error.

The SQL Error log shows this:

Latest SQL Error Today (Today, 03:09 PM)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 14:09:23 +0000 Error: 1146 - Table 'imperium_dev.ibfinv_awards_cats' doesn't exist IP Address: x.x.x.x - /index.php?app=awards ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT * FROM ibfinv_awards_cats WHERE `visible` = '1' ORDER BY placement ASC .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/applications_addon/other/awards/modules_public/awards/awards.php | [public_awards_awards_awards].showListings | 41 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [public_awards_awards_awards].doExecute | 302 |

Help needed please?

In addition to this I am now unable to view ANY topic in our forum. Another SQL error follows:

Latest SQL Error Today (Today, 05:19 PM)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 16:19:32 +0000 Error: 1146 - Table 'imperium_dev.ibfinv_awards_awarded' doesn't exist IP Address: xx.xx.xxx.xx - /topic/1-imperium-an-online-gaming-community/page__pid__34 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT aa.row_id,aa.notes,aa.is_active,a.id,a.name,a.icon FROM ibfinv_awards_awarded aa LEFT JOIN ibfinv_awards a ON ( a.id = aa.award_id ) WHERE user_id = 1 && `is_active` = "1" .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [awardsPostView].replaceOutput | 3316 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [output].templateHooks | 2622 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/group_forum_breadcrumb_f5f684820321899986d702cb4c3870b8.php | [output].sendOutput | 105 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php | [group_forum_breadcrumb].sendOutput | 355 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [public_forums_forums_topics].doExecute | 302 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'

In addition to this I am now unable to view ANY topic in our forum. Another SQL error follows:

Latest SQL Error Today (Today, 05:19 PM)

I have replied to your topic on my website.

Possible to convert awards from this mod to yours?

http://community.inv..._award__st__360

It is, however I do not have a script available.

How would I go about removing the frame from the post info in topic view but keeping the thumbnails of the awards there?

Edit the template topicPost_view in the template set "skin_awards".

Replace all of the code with the following:

{$awards}

I got several SQL errors when updating. It continued anyways without me doing anything and now I'm getting a driver error whenever I try to access System Overview. Seems I'm getting a driver error when I try to uninstall and do a clean install as well.

Know how I could do a fresh uninstall and install?

EDIT: Nevermind. Fixed it all by reuploading the old files and then uninstalling and blah blah.

Hi,
Now uploaded the new version and:

Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 11:07:07 +0000 Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'approved' in 'where clause' IP Address: 95.252.216.189 - /forum/index.php?app=awards&module=ajax&section=awards&do=getAwarded ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT a.user_id,m.member_id,m.members_display_name FROM ipb_inv_awards_awarded a LEFT JOIN ipb_members m ON ( m.member_id = a.user_id ) WHERE `award_id` = '1' && `is_active` = '1' && `approved` = '1' .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [public_awards_ajax_awards].doExecute | 418 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [ipsAjaxCommand].execute | 120 |

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In addition the mortal driver error:

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking

What do I have to do? It's a mess..

Archived