[HQ] Automatic Topics List

103 posts in this topic

%7Boption%7D

File Name: [HQ] Automatic Topics List

File Submitter: InvisionHQ

File Submitted: 08 Feb 2011

File Category: Performance

Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.3.x, IP.Board 3.4.x

With this modification you can display alphabetic topics list in forums and each topic.

Features:

• enable/disable mod,
  • choose which groups can see list,
  • choose in whch forums list will be active,
  • select sort order,
  • include or not unapproved topics,
  • exclude any prefixes from topics titles

here to download this file

amazing im buying asap been needing this forever glad i finally bought an ipb license now i finally see all the cool mods on this site i couldn't seem to find elsewhere :)

wow this works as promised easy to install and im a complete noob to ipb ;) works amazing awesome product bro looking forward to seeing more of these in future ;)

hello dawpi;
it's possible to display like first page a white page instead of the global list?

hello dawpi;

it's possible to display like first page a white page instead of the global list?

What you mean? Could you draft it?

Any of my mods will be upgraded to the latest IP.Board version (if available and can be done without manual edits) for no fee! I promise! :)

When i active this hook, on the IPB 3.2.1, i've this error :

Warning: IPSLib::require_once(/home/gougoula/sd/beta/www/admin/sources/classes/dp3classes/dp3atlClass.php) [function.IPSLib-require-once]: failed to open stream: Aucun fichier ou répertoire de ce type in /home/gougoula/sd/beta/www/admin/sources/base/core.php on line 1129

Fatal error: IPSLib::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/gougoula/sd/beta/www/admin/sources/classes/dp3classes/dp3atlClass.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php5:/home/gougoula/sd/beta/www/ips_kernel/') in /home/gougoula/sd/beta/www/admin/sources/base/core.php on line 1129

Thanks for your help

Do you mean something like this (screens from 3.1):
%7Boption%7Dpre_1324938064__screen_0.png' alt='' cla" alt="" class="ipsImage" width="1000" height="552">

%7Boption%7Dpre_1324938072__screen_1.png' alt='' cla" alt="" class="ipsImage" width="1000" height="387">

yes ofcourse
but dont need all the datas .. only the topic name in alphabetic order with link to that topic :)

Hi, what mean:

Enter which prefixes do you want to exclude from topic titles while they being sorted.
Separate more prefixes by comma.

AND THIS WHAT ARE THEY, about what? [MU], [RS], [HF]