Download: (SOS) BBCodes Warning, Success, Information and Error v2

Paulo Coradini

weird .... I tested in Firefox 3.6, IE8 and Chrome, with no problems :blink:

you have no idea what it can depend? Let me explain... Open Post message, point the cursor down, insert the tag and he goes up immediately. I cut and paste the tag, and the message is sent correctly... all other tags work fine...
...excuse my English use a translator...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm usually not one to bump topics, but since this is a support topic, I just wanted to say that this mod, as awesome as it is (I used it before), doesn't work on 3.3.x (I'm using 3.3.4). The CSS seems to interfere with the site itself. Let me show an example...

This is how the top looks by default (the shoutbox has stuff in it, but the screenshot bugged, lol):

post-126063-0-90888400-1350868737_thumb.

However, once I add the SOS_BBCodes to the skin, it does this:

post-126063-0-27273000-1350868763_thumb.

That's not the only place it messes up. Further down, when looking at the forum list itself... Again, default look:

post-126063-0-41851200-1350868753_thumb.

And now, after the SOS_BBCodes is added to the CSS:

post-126063-0-53851900-1350868769_thumb.

It does this on all skins, and it has me completely baffled.

• 1 month later...

I'm usually not one to bump topics, but since this is a support topic, I just wanted to say that this mod, as awesome as it is (I used it before), doesn't work on 3.3.x (I'm using 3.3.4). The CSS seems to interfere with the site itself. Let me show an example...

It does this on all skins, and it has me completely baffled.

From other forum- a solution for the problem;:

for information if anyone got messed up with their skin after added a SOS_BBCodes.css, (happen to me before). Make sure change the include position in CSS properties into your last number/position. Make sure you SOS_BBCodes.css is at the bottom of all other css file.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived