remove all+ban members in one click

ikillbill

Hi
I beileve this has been discussed a lot that current "flag someone as spamer" is not really useful as we need to manually log in ACP to remove all articles +ban members after several process

is this going to happen on IPB 3.2 ? VB has this function very well and even could ban multi members and spams on front end of forum

Hi

I beileve this has been discussed a lot that current "flag someone as spamer" is not really useful as we need to manually log in ACP to remove all articles +ban members after several process

is this going to happen on IPB 3.2 ? VB has this function very well and even could ban multi members and spams on front end of forum

You can configure the action flagging a spammer does, including removing/pruning/hiding posts made by that account.

I know that, I meant to flag as spamer+ "remove" all post on frontend of forum when you click "flag as spammer"

it is not logical to click someone as spamer frontend and go to ACP to remove all post

if we have to go to ACP, why not we just just go ACP and set user into baned group....

"flag as spammer" is then useless ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

There are so many spams on 3.1.4 lately, even we ban members, their "spams" posts are NOT "removed"

I know they could be set "unaprooved", but what is the reason to set spams unprooved ;p?

please make one-click to remove everything happen

tks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree, the process right now takes too long.

1. find the User in the front end.

2. find user in the backend.

3. Click on his name.

4. CLick on all actions then delete posts/topcs.

5. after its done click back 3 times.

6. click ban member and the check boxes.

You would think that when the administator is logged in the front end, there you can just click on his name and have a ban/mark as spammer/remove all posts button.

It would make life so much easier.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived