Download: MaxCDN Integration Accelerator for IPB 3.1 / 3.2

mat206

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, got some issues here. I've uploaded the files, and installed the hook.

I've logged into my MaxCDN account and found the API section (I assume the API User ID is the 4-digit number to the left of the key?)

Changed the public URL to reflect what is in my existing settings (http://public.talkford.com)

Added those details into the hook settings, and it doesn't work. I get a page full of links, but no graphics what so ever.

The hook is reporting that it is version 1.1.0, even though I downloaded 1.2.0.

Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, it seems to be corrupting one of my skins, "Checkered". The images won't load for this skin, yet it does fine for the others. Anyone had issues with other skins apart from default?

I haven't seen this before. Do you have a link to the failed version?
  • 2 months later...

I uploaded a 3.2 version, but I haven't run it through a lot of testing. Please uninstall the old version though before installing this one. It should work just fine.. note though that IPB has a new ability to specify a URL for your JS, Images, and Media which works well for CDNs. This replaces the functionality of the 3.1.4 edition which rewrites your skins.

Let me know if you guys encounter problems.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any way that you can add better functionality to the general configurations? More specifically, I'd like to see the ability to have 3 zones on maxcdn and have each type of file upload to it's respective zone (js, css, img). So that way if I need to purge js or css, I can do so without purging all the billions of pictures we have on our CDN.

• 1 month later...

Hey there, we're attempting to use your hook in 3.2 (worked fine in 3.1.x). It doesn't seem to be working. When a user changes their profile photo - it updates the mini photo on the login bar, and updates the photo on the profile page - until you refresh, then it is still showing the old version (from MaxCDN). I've got everything installed and configured as it should be...any ideas what else to look for?

Hey there, we're attempting to use your hook in 3.2 (worked fine in 3.1.x). It doesn't seem to be working. When a user changes their profile photo - it updates the mini photo on the login bar, and updates the photo on the profile page - until you refresh, then it is still showing the old version (from MaxCDN). I've got everything installed and configured as it should be...any ideas what else to look for?

We have the same issue! Would love to use this mod again.

I will be looking into it. Right now We still haven't upgraded to 3.2 on www.gamedev.net, which is why this one has had some lag time. We're upgrading later this month, so any fixes will most likely come before the new year.

I had hoped this upgrade would work for 3.2.. I'll put up a new post when everything is functional.

I will be looking into it. Right now We still haven't upgraded to 3.2 on www.gamedev.net, which is why this one has had some lag time. We're upgrading later this month, so any fixes will most likely come before the new year.

I had hoped this upgrade would work for 3.2.. I'll put up a new post when everything is functional.

I'd be willing to provide you access to a dev setup with 3.2 if you need it to test. We really would rather not wait a month to get this working again.
  • 5 weeks later...

man I am lost LOL
the directions show creating subdomain and A record for uploads but NOT for public.
does one need to be created for public too?

if I have it set right I do and use the uploads directions to setup public.
just cannot see what, if anything, I need to do under settings-general for cdn settings there.

Archived